chpt 27 ~ Torture.

[Dracos POV]

I woke up the next day feeling guilty that we played that game of truth or dare. After everyone left, I didn't even bother to check on Ella, considering she was mad at me. And it didn't even matter, I had to go back to Hogwarts today, and I was not looking forward to watching the last two tasks.

"Draco, wheres Ella!" Mother screamed, bursting into my room. I sat up in my bed quickly.

"She should be in her room, is she not?" I asked worriedly. "No, shes not anywhere in the manor." She said, beginning to cry. "Oh I knew this would happen some day, but I didn't expect so soon!" She rambled to herself, pacing back and forth. Father soon came into the room himself.

"Minister says shes not at the ministry, calm down, she might just have gone to a friends house." He reassured mother, bringing her into a tight hug.

"What is going on!" I yelled. My parents slowly turned to me. "Ella is officially missing." Father said, looking down. Mother burst out into cries again, weeping into fathers shoulder.

"Oh my God, its all my fault.." I whispered to myself. "What?" Father asked me, raising a brow. "We.. We were playing a game last night and she got mad at me-"

"Thats not a reason to completely disappear from the entire wizarding world." Father said, turning to me. "But don't worry darling, while you're in school, we will dedicate our lives to finding her." Mother said reassuringly, sitting down next to me in my bed and rubbing my shoulder.

"Shes not coming back to school?" I asked. Ella was the one who normally kept me out of trouble during school, how am I going to avoid detention without her?

"It depends on how soon we find her." She explained, kissing my forehead. "Now get dressed, you have to leave for Hogwarts soon." She said, wiping her tears and putting on a fake smile.

_____________
[Ellas POV]

I woke up on the cold, hard floor. My head pounding, and my stomach growling. I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see I was in a dark, empty room, that had walls that were a black-ish grey, in a marble brick pattern. The lights above my head were dim, yet blinding my sight.

I looked behind me to see a tinted window, and grown men and women, watching me.

"..Whats happening." I asked, sitting up slowly and feeling my heartbeat increasing immensely.

"Welcome, Ella Lestrange." A man said through a large microphone. His voice sounded like it was coming through echos.

"Who are you people, what do you want from me!" I yelled. I felt trapped. "Oh, calm down darling, we just want some information." The man proceeded to say.

"Dont call me darl-"

I was interrupted with an excruciating pain traveling all throughout my body. I felt it in every nerve of my body. From my scalp, to my fingertips, I felt it everywhere. I let out a gut wrenching scream and fell to the ground.

"PLEASE, STOP." I yelled, screaming out in pain. "I can call you whatever I want. I have you in my control. Now tell us, where is your Mother and Father." The man asked. The pain suddenly wiped out of me, my body stinging from the pain seconds before.

"I- I don't know." I said.

"LIAR!" He yelled. And the pain returned. My heart felt like it was on fire, and my lungs felt like they were being pierced with knifes.

"Please.. Please I don't know!" I screamed. "Nonsense. We know they escaped, we just need to know where. It would be insane for them not to tell their own child where they are hiding. The dementors sniffed out the clones right away." He said to me. I let out another scream.