chpt 14 ~ Light the bloody place on fire

[Ellas POV]

I woke up a few days later, having a weird gut feeling about something. I used to get these feelings all the time back at the manor, and usually it was when Draco was having a nightmare when we were little or something, but this felt.. different.

I removed the blankets off of my body and let the moonlight shine on my bare legs. I sat up and checked the time.

3:43am.

I groaned and made my way over to the door, making sure not to wake Ginny. I slowly turned the doorknob and swung the door open. I creeped over to the steps, and began walking down them.

I reached the first floor to the feeling getting worse, making my stomach feel like it was doing flips. I looked around the kitchen to see what in the world could be wrong, when I heard something in the living room.

I turned around, and snuck over to the fireplace, where I found Fred Weasley, putting some type of contraption together.

"Why are you up?" He asked in a stern voice, not turning around from fiddling with the pieces of plastic and cloth on the table.

"I could ask you the same thing, Weasley." I replied, crossing my arms and leaning into the wall on my right. He was still on the couch, facing the opposite direction.

"Im clearly busy. And you're here wandering my home at four in the morning." He said in annoyance, turning his head to the side so I was able to see his side profile.

"I cant believe I even agreed to come here." I said with a groan, face palming my forehead. He chuckled and turned back to his project. "And I cant believe I asked you to come." He mumbled.

"Oh really? Well I cant believe I even decided to be your friend last yea-"

"Can we not start this again?" He interrupted, standing up from the couch and turning around to face me. I glared at him for a moment, then there was a creak in the flooring upstairs. We both looked up at the same time, and looked back at each other. Silence falling upon us.

"Why did you suddenly start acting like this?" I asked, changing the subject, demanding an answer. "Listen, I just realized how shitty of a person you and your family are, and I d-"

"You know what, if your just going to insult me and my family, I will gladly leave early. Tomorrow is the last day i'm stuck here, and frankly to only good part about this entire week is creating a subtle friendship with your little sister." I snapped, interrupting him.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me again. "See this is what Im talking about. You get so defensive over everything. Its quite exhausting." He sighed, starting to walking out of the room. I quickly went after him and grabbed his arm, making him turn around.

"You know why I get so defensive? Because I don't want to lose arguments with people who make false claims about me and my family. 'Cause my family comes before anything." I seethed. He chuckled and wiggled his arm out of my grip.

"Yeah 'family over everything' yet you ran away from your home because of them." He laughed. I began to get frustrated.

"That's different." I mumbled. "Its different because everything has to go your way. And when Malfoy didn't do something that you wanted, you threw a tantrum and used my family as an escape from your reality." He quickly snapped back.