chpt 8 ~ Blaises Plan

[Ellas POV, right after the kiss]

After I pulled away, Pansys cheeks were flushed, and her lips were slightly parted. Heat rushed to my face quicker than lightning, and I walked away, people wolf whistling in the background. I couldn't bare to look at her.

Lupin quickly escorted every student inside, since we weren't supposed to be out there in the first place.

Of course I dont have a crush on Pansy, I was just helping Draco get her distracted. But I have to admit, it wasnt the worst thing in the world.

I dashed down the halls trying to get the library to calm down, it really was my happy place.

If you cant already tell, I like being alone. So the fact that I knew somebody was following me right now, made me annoyed. And I could tell exactly who it was based off of the footsteps.

Fredrick Weasley.

I picked up my pace, trying to get to the dungeons before he could catch me, but it was to late. He grabbed my arm and forced me to face him. His facial expression was a face I couldnt make out, it looked like confusion mixed with a tad of anger.

"So I see we have a lesbian on campus?" He chuckled, still gripping my arm. I released myself from his hold, shaking my hand a little before putting it in my pocket.

"Im not a lesbian! I like guys. I- Im just so confused." I said, plopping down on the bench that was right next to me in the corridor, putting my elbows on my knees and hiding my face in my hands.

"Woah- wait im sorry. I didnt think it was that personal." He replied quietly, sitting down next to me and putting his arm on my back for comfort. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, starting to rub my back softly, as I kept my face in my hands.

I shook my head. We sat there for about a minute or two before Fred gave me one last pat on the back and stood up. I looked up at him, and he reached his arm out, smiling. I rolled my eyes with the smallest smile on my face, and grabbed it. He pulled me up and let go of my hand.

"You know.. Its okay to be confused about this stuff. just know that in all seriousness," He took a pause to looks at me in the eyes. "You can always come talk to me." He said, looking very stern. I nodded my head, and he smirked.

"Did the Ella Lestrange just agree to talk to me whenever she needs someone to talk to?" He asked, crossing his arms. I chuckled under my breath and looked back at him.

"Yes she did." I responded with a smile.

"Well.. Since your in a friendly mood, would you like to take up that opportunity to that date?" He asked, tilting his head. I put my pointer finger up to my chin, and tapped my foot on the ground, pretending to be thinking about an answer.

"As friends." I said, taking the finger on my chin, pointing it at the red head. He shrugged and stuck out his bottom lip, accepting it.

"Alright, ill take what I can." He laughed.

What. Was. Happening. To. Me. First I go off kissing Pansy and then five minutes later im making friends with a Weasley. Godric kill me now.
____________
[Dracos POV]

After we were all inside and back at the common room, Ella was no where to be seen. And on top of that, Pansy was with us, but seemed quite uncomfortable. And I do not blame her. And to add onto that, Blaise kept bugging her about it.

"Was she good- oh who am I kidding of course shes good. I mean, did you like it? Like would you kiss her again?" He asked, weirdly close to Pansy. Blaise has always had this thing towards Ella. It was honestly quite entertaining to watch her shut him down over and over again.