chpt 17 ~ The Goblet

[Two weeks later, Ellas POV]

I Closed my trunk as I was rushing to the living room, where my family was waiting for me.

"Ella dear, come quick! We don't want you to be late again!" Auntie shouted. I was rushing down the large staircase, skipping the steps three at a time. Once I made it to the room, uncle Lucius stopped me and gave me a warning look.

"Don't try and pull any nonsense  this year." He said coldly. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please, it's like you've never met me." I said. Draco chuckled as he walked passed me, along with auntie.

"Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded, and grabbed her hand. Draco and uncle Lucius also attached. In a moment it felt like we were being sucked in a small tube, and I felt nauseous. But I was used to it at this point. In a second, we were standing outside of the station.

"Alright, come children." Auntie said, setting her hands on me and Dracos backs to make us go faster. We reached platform 9 3/4 and we rushed in. It was 10:59am, and the train always leaves right at 11.

Auntie quickly gave me and Draco kisses on our foreheads, and pat our backs queuing us to go on the train. I waved goodbye to uncle Lucius as Draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward the train.

"Ella, stop." He said, lowering my hand for me. "What? Can I not wave goodbye to my family members?" I asked, giving him a confused look. He mumbled something I couldn't quite understand under his breath.

Right as we stepped into the correct train car, the whistle blew, and the train started moving. Draco let go of my wrist and we began searching for Pansy, Blaise, or Daphne. And Crabbe and Goyle too I guess, but they were less of friends and more of minions.

"Over here." Draco said, walking over to a compartment, where our friends were sitting.

"Ella! Draco! How was your guys' summer?" Pansy asked. "Fine." I lied, sitting down.

The next few hours were fairly boring as it was every year. Blaise talking about hot super models he met in Greece, Pansy complaining about how nobody wrote to her, me keep trying to change the subject whenever the attention was turned to me, Daphne talking about how her little sister is obsessed with Draco, and Draco complaining about how many letters he got from random girls.

When the train arrived, we all quickly found a carriage to ride in. The wagon moved smoothly as we went up and down the hills on the path to Hogwarts.

"Woah, look at that." Pansy whispered to me, pointing at the sky showing a large carriage being pulled by what it looked to be pegasus.

"Pathetic." I mumbled.

"Over there, in Black lake!" I heard someone yell from the wagon in front of us. All five of us turned our heads to the water, seeing a large ship emerge from it.

"Why are there a bunch of people arriving at Hogwarts?" Daphne asked. I shrugged and crossed my legs.

"Doesn't matter much to me, as long as there is at least five hot girls in the bunch." Blaise responded.

Our wagon pulled up to where we normally get dropped off, and we all hopped out. The girls all went walked towards the entrance, as Draco and Blaise stayed closely behind.

"If anything it's rather disappointing." I said, taking the lead in the walking. "Disappointing? How?" Pansy asked. I sighed, and looked at the boys and girls that were emerging from the carriage and the ship, making a disgusted face.

"By the looks of it, some of them aren't worthy of our presence." I mumbled. Blaise laughed and caught up to us.

"Ella whats with you today? You're awfully judgmental." He said. I was going to respond when I was interrupted by bumping into someone.