chpt 18 ~ Detention

[Ellas POV]

"Stop moving!" Pansy snapped at me. She was attempting to put makeup on me, and lets just say it wasn't working to well.

"Ugh, why are you even doing this?" I asked, extremely irritated. She rolled her eyes and pouted at me.

"Because, the twins are obviously going to pull one of their pranks on you today. It's been the rumor of the entire Gryffindor house." She responded. I raised one of my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"That still doesn't explain why you're trying to make me look very nice." I said. She scoffed and threw her hands on her hips.

"Because, if they are going to prank you, half of the school might see it. Thus, you needing to look good." She answered simply.

"Why not just prevent the prank in the first place, by doing something much worse to them?" I asked with a growing smirk.

"No Ella, that will make things much much worse. Thats like fighting fire with fire. It will only make the problem bigger. Just take the prank, and move on. No big deal." She said carelessly, putting the makeup she was trying to put on me in a drawer.

"No big deal? Pansy, do you hear yourself? The twins are most known for pranks. This isn't just going to be a little spray of water in my face. Its going to be huge. And its only the beginning." I took a pause.

"I have an idea." I quickly said, rushing into our bathroom, and opening a cabinet full of different perfumes and shampoos. I grabbed one of Daphnes cheap and gross perfumes, and emptied it out in the sink.

"Ella- Daphnes going to kill you!" Pansy screeched. I rolled my eyes and rinsed out the bottle with some water. I bent down into the cabinet under the sink, grabbing a box that I kept emergency supplies.

"Dear lord what are you doing now?" Pansy groaned. "You know what, I don't want to know." She added, walking back into the bedroom.

I looked through the large box of bottled containments, and pulled out an Ashwinder egg, Rose thorns , Peppermint extract, my bottle of powdered moonstone, and pearl dust.

"Perfect." I mumbled.

I scrambled through the rest of the cabinet looking for an extra cauldron.

"Found it!" I said in a sing song tone. I could hear Pansy laughing from the other froom over.

"Ella, one of these days you're going to finally get on Daphnes bad side, and you'll be put in your place real quick." She mumbled. I scoffed and paused what I was doing.

"For christ sake, Pansy, I don't fucking care what other people say. In the end, nobody can tell me what to do. Especially my friends." I lazily replied, pouring each of the ingredients into the cauldron, and using my wand to stir it.

"Whatever you say, your majesty." She sighed. I rolled my eyes and continued putting together the potion.

"Hey.. Did you put on more of your perfume than normal or something?" Pansy asked, walking into the bathroom. I froze in my spot and turned my head to her.

"Wait what?" I asked. She furrowed her eyebrows together and looked fairly confused. "Im serious Ella, you should cut back on it, its such a strong smell."

"Pansy are you kidding me?" I asked in disbelief. "Okay, sorry. I didn't know you would get so offe-"

"No no no no, I meant.." I trailed off mid sentence and looked up at her. "Never mind." I added quietly. She gave me an odd look and walked out of the bathroom. I sighed, and shook my head slightly.