Chapter 1

Pluviophile
A lover of rain; someone who finds joy & peace of mind during rainy days.

Amber's POV
We were sitting on this stupid fucking train. Definitely the worst part of the whole thing, and that's saying a lot.

"Hey amber are you trying out for quidditch this year?" Jackson said fixing his position.

"Yup. Please say you have weed" I begged him as Kingston laughed. "What! I am stressed." I played it off.

"Nothing." he held his hands up still laughing.

"I do in fact have weed." he laughed.

I took a deep breath knowing I was going to get high later. Finally.

The train stopped and it was time to get off and go to Hogwarts. Jackson sat up and towered over me because of how fucking tall he is. Like 6'4 or some shit.

"Hey maybe amber can finally get a boyfriend this year." chance said smirking.

"Oh piss off." I said playfully slapping her in the arm.

I grabbed my bags and walked out. We had to pass through the slytherin cabins to get out. Oh how I hated the slytherins. Except Blaise, he's super cool.

We walked through and I walked up to Blaise as he was sitting with pansy and Draco. Fucking hell does he ever get away from them. "Hey Blaise" I said hugging him and he hugged back.

"Hey! You trying out for quidditch this year?" He pointed his finger at me.

"Yea, hopefully I can beat you." I laughed and he did too.

"Yes hopefully."

"No worries I will." I laughed.

"And why the fuck are you still standing here?" Draco blurted.

"And why the fuck did you just talk to me like that?" I turned to him as he kept his face looking at Blaise as his hands in the table.

He rolled his eyes and did not say anything "thought so," I muttered as I turned back to Blaise. "See you at quidditch." I smiled and walked away with Jackson, chance, and Kingston.

We walked up to the great hall and all of us poured into it as we made our way to the Ravenclaw table. I sat down next to Jackson as chance sat next to Kingston. "So? Schedules?" I muttered.

"Oh right." Kingston pulled out a slip of parchment from his pocket and put at on the table as the others did too.

"Okay well all of us have potions together and me and chance have history of magic together, oh! And I have charms with Kingston and transfiguration with Jackson. And I have astronomy by myself. Great." I said scanning through everyone's slips of paper to see what we all had.

"Thank Merlin, I thought I was going to have to do history of magic by myself." Chance took a comforting breath.

The first years all opened the doors and walked down the hall looking around as everyone watched them. They all got sorted and we got 6 new Ravenclaws.

We started to eat and McGonagall let us sit with other houses during this time. Blaise, draco, and pansy walked over and plopped their food down on the table and Blaise looked at me.

"Hey mind if we eat here?" Blaise said putting a piece of bread in his mouth and taking a bite.

"Sure." I said turning back to my food.

I looked up to see Draco staring right at me but immediately looked away. Weird. So I decided to start a conversation "what are you guys's classes?" I broke the silence.

Blaise handed me his paper "me and Draco have astronomy 5th period."

"Me too, wanna meet up and we can walk together?" I suggested.

"Sure!" Blaise said.

Draco just sat there with a blank look on his face.

I looked through their schedules and saw I had none with pansy. Thank Merlin. "Why the fuck do we have to walk with her?" Draco blurted.

"What! She's in our class!" Blaise looked at Draco.

"Yeah what's your fucking problem Malfoy." Jackson joined in.

"Oh fuck off mason." draco said as he rolled his eyes.

"What. Malfoy?" Jackson put his hand on the table.

"Fucking hell." Draco muttered.

"Hey I will give you a fucking limp while you walk to class, hm? How about that?" Jackson stood up and his tall body towered over Draco's body.

"Just still the fuck down, being overdramatic." Draco said picking up his food.

Jackson ran out of the great hall and chance ran after him.

"Well when Jackson loosens his grip we are smoking tonight, if you guys want to come. Just knock 3 times on the common room of ravenclaw at 9 sharp. We will be in my dorm after that." I said.

"Sure, we can come." Blaise smiled as I could tell he was exited.

"What!" Draco shouted.

"Mate, it's weed I am not passing up that option." Blaise scoffed as I laughed.

"Ok well sounds good, see you guys tonight." I winked and me and Kingston got up and walked to our dorms.

Why the fuck is Draco being such a dick? I mean we were never really close but now he's just being plain out rude.