Chapter 2

Mamihlapinatapai
A look shared by two people each wishing that the other would intiate something they both desire but which neither wants to begin.

Draco's POV
Me and Blaise were going to the Ravenclaw dormitories so we can smoke with them. I was exited to see amber. She has gotten.. hot. Let's just say that and I was not going to show my interest because of course I dont have interest, in her.

Blaise interrupted my thoughts "hey mate ready?" He said getting up.

"Yea, one sec" I said as I went to the mirror and checked my hair.

"Mate we aren't going to the Yule ba- NO WAY! You Fancy chance?" He said.

"No! Maybe Another person" I muttered.

"AMBER?!" He shouted. "Mate you and her would look.. amazing" he said and running to me and giving me a high five.

"Ok let's get going. And don't mention this to anyone." I said looking at him.

He held his hands up on the air and we walked out. It was now 8:50 and we left the slytherin common room trying not to wake pansy because I don't want to fucking hang out with her anymore.

It was 8:59 and we arrived at the Ravenclaw dormitories and me and Blaise were wearing sweats with a t shirt. Blaise knocked 3 times and amber opened the door.

She looked so pretty. She had tight shorts on with a crop top and chance was wearing the same. Her hair was pulled back into a low pony with pieces framing her face. "Hey!" She said grabbing Blaise into a hug. "Malfoy." she mumbled as she pulled away from their hug.

"Come!" Chance said as she led us to ambers dorm. We entered as Jackson and Kingston were sitting on the floor already having a blunt in their hands passing it to each other.

I looked up to see her dorm and it had a bunch of plants and books. I did not know she read. She had a black conforter with a few throw pillows that matched it. There was a rack of clothes she had on display in the corner of the room, one looked like a dark maroon dress and a few shirts.

I sat down next to Blaise and Kingston. We all formed a circle. Amber layed her head on a chair that was behind her before Jackson passed her the blunt and she inhaled and exhaled leaning back, looking really calm. "Hand me that." I blurted.

She rolled her eyes and took one last hit before giving to me. I stuck it in my mouth and inhaled and exhaled.

"Hey let's play spin the bottle." chance smiled as I looked around the room.

"Sure." Jackson shrugged.

"But there's only two girls and 4 boys." I mumbled.

"Yeah, are you afraid to kiss a boy Malfoy." amber said taunting me. She was pretty high, she said about 8 or 9 hits. I only had about 3.

"Fucking hell fine." I said looking down at my lap and laughing.

"Wow Draco Malfoy laughing.. that's a first." amber blurted as she got up and her tight shorts barely covered her arse. I could not help looking. She walked over and bended over to a cabinet that had a bunch of random stuff in it.

She pulled out a bottle and walked back over stumbling and setting it down in the middle.

"I will go first." chance said as she spun the bottle and it landed on Blaise.

I slightly laughed as she went over to Blaise and kissed him a few times. She sat back down and amber said "I will go next."

She spun the bottle and it landed on. Me. Fucking hell. My heart stopped as I saw her get up and walk over to me.

"What? Don't be scared Draco, it's just me." she said wrapping her legs around my hips and held my face. He mouth landed on mine and our tongues found each other as she pulled away and I smirked.

"Was I that bad?" She pouted.

"Mhm yeah you were." I said. What the fuck Draco? Why would you say that?

The night carried on, thankfully I did not kiss anyone else.

It was now 1 am and chance left along with Jackson and Kingston.

It was just me, Blaise and amber. "I am going- t- to bed." she said getting up and falling on the ground.

"Fuck." she muttered as I ran over to her.

"I will leave you two to it." Blaise said smirking and walking out.

I helped her up onto her bed. "Draco?" She said sitting up and I turned around from the door.

"Yes?" I said walking back over to her.

"Come here, I have to show you something." she smiled as he held out her hand.

I walked over and stood over her. "Lean down to me." she mumbled as I put my face on her level.

She leaned in and started kissing me. I put my hands on the bed on either side of her and kissed her passionately. She put her hands on my cheeks, running her hands down my chest.

I was so stunned on what was happening right now but I just kept going with it.

I feel on the bed which broke our kiss and we both laughed. She moved her hair out of her face and sat up and sat on my lap. She pulled off my shirt. I pulled off her tight crop top.

I rolled her over to her back and layed on top of her so I was in control. I placed love marks all down her neck and down her stomach. Her soft moans filled the air.

She pushed her hips up so I could take her shorts off "are- you- sure?" I said in between kisses and pulled away.

She nodded "no I need words." I stated.

"Yes."

"Are you sure? You are high I don't want to be taking advantage of you." I whispered.

"Yes Draco it's fine." She groaned as she pulled me closer.

Suddenly Jackson barged in with his tall body standing at the floor we all just were. "What the fuck." he scoffed.

I still had my pants on but no shirt. "Fucking hell." I muttered getting off of amber and getting my shirt on.

"What! We're are you going?!" She sat up.

"To sleep." I muttered since the moment was basically ruined.

"Yeah I think that's best." Jackson said towering over me.

I walked out of the room and shut the door. I heard screams like 'with Malfoy?!' Or 'you better not like him' I just kept walking.

Stop you aren't attracted to her. Why the fuck would you be attracted to her? I said to myself walking back down to the slytherin dorms.

I walked into the room and saw Blaise, reading? "Hey mate, oh how'd it go? Did you guys shag?" He said.

"It does not matter, I am not attracted to her. Yeah she's cute but I don't want her like that. But we were about to then Jackson barged in and I ran out." I set down my coat.

"Mate you are so stupid." he muttered.

"What why?!" I said sitting down on my bed.

"Because she obviously kissed you and let you almost fuck her, she obviously likes you." he said putting his books down and pulling the covers over him.

"No she probably just wanted a quick fuck, just like me." I shrugged.

"You know she's a virgin." he blurted.

"What?"

"Yeah she literally wanted to give up her innocence up to YOU." He pointed at me. "Goodnight."

I layed down in bed and thought. No I can't like her. I will break her heart. Don't do it Malfoy.