Chapter 16

Shits ab to go down bitchessss

Ambers POV
Today we had to go to the manor, which means I am meeting Draco's parents. Don't get me wrong I am very exited just a bit nervous.

Draco came into my room "hey! Um it's formal by the way. So wear like one of those fancy dresses you have" he laughed.

"Ok I will" I laughed as he pulled me into a kiss "ok now go I have to get ready" I pushed him away and he left the room.

I picked out a tight white dress that ended a little above the thigh.

I really loved this dress

I really loved this dress. I curled my hair just a little to give it some volume. I put on a bit of makeup and it was already 6. Fuck. I packed my bags.

I ran out into the common room pulling down my dress and as slipped my heals on and saw Draco "ok sorry I am ready" I laughed.

"Wow you look amazing." He said grabbing my hips and pulling me In for a kiss. "Ok hold onto my hand" I held his hand and we twisted and turned and ended up in front of this huge house. It was very dark and made out cobblestone. vines were dropping down on the house.

There was a big long pathway we had to take to get to the front door and Draco grabbed my hand. We walked down the long pathway and made it to the large doors.

"Mum!" Draco shouted. "It's cold!" He laughed.

Narcissa opened the door "oh hello!" She said as she pulled me and Draco in for a hug.

"Um mum this is my girlfriend" he said.

"Amber green" I smiled.

"Oh how lovely to meet you, come in" she gestured to enter the big manor. It had a coat rack on the left side and a bench on the right. It was a big hallway that had many rooms that you could go into.

She led us to the dining room and Lucius sat at the end of the table. He stood up and walked over. "And who might you be" he said holding out his hand for me to shake it.

"Amber green" I smiled.

"My girlfriend father" Draco said making eyes contact with me.

"Ah girlfriend, I have never met one of Draco's girlfriends you must be special" he smirked.

I laughed as we sat down.

We started eating and talking about things. When suddenly a bunch of people showed up out of nowhere, they were all dressed in black.

I immediately noticed. Antonin dolohov, fenrir greyback, bellatrix lestrange, and a few others I could not make out to see them.

I looked at Draco and he was shaking, his eyes had fear in them like I had never seen before. He held my hand under the table.

"Ah I see we have dinner- oh and who might this be" bellatrix spoke as she rushed over to me and put her wand under my chin.

"Amber green" I muttered as tears pricked my eyes from how terrified I was. I made eye contact with her.

"Draco is this your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes" he said.

She went over to Draco and took his cheeks very roughly "oh my little Draco is all grown up!" She chuckled as all the other death eaters did too.

"And Lucius i know you would not mind if he came by?" She asked pouting her lips. He?

"Um no I would not" Lucius said dropping his fork.

"He needs to speak to Draco" she smiled. Voldemort.

Suddenly a no nose person showed up and I teased up. His presence even scared me.

"Oh hello" he smiled "and who might this be?" He asked as everyone turned their attention to me.

"Amber green" I said.

"I did not ASK YOU!" He shouted which made me jump "Draco who is this sitting next to you"

"My girlfriend, amber gre-"

He cut him off "yes yes I know bla bla bla. You look like a great person to be a death eater.. hm no" he laughed. "Draco? How is that cabinet coming, I suppose you don't have it finished" he presumed.

"No I don't sir but I am very close" Draco stated.

"I want that cabinet DONE!" His loud voice made us all jump. A tear started to roll down my cheek. Stop amber no.

"Crying are we?" He said as he came over to me and whipped my tear off "I am not that scary am I?" He questioned.

Silence.

Say something amber! Now! Say something!

"No you aren't" I stated.

"Ah good" he said as he slapped my face as hard as he could. I have gotten slapped in the face before but never that hard. He walked away. I winced in pain.

"I expect that cabinet to be done Draco.. let's go!" He shouted at all the other death eaters.

They all vanished and Draco pulled my head into his arms. Tears left my face. He held my head. "Will you please excuse me" I muttered as I walked out and went to the bathroom to contain myself.

I looked in the mirror and a big red mark appeared on my face. As I touched it I jumped from how bad it hurt. I sucked up my tears and walked back out into the dining room.

I sat down "are you ok?" Draco asked.

I cleared my throat "perfectly fine" I smiled.

We all started eating again and I was now full. Draco was done to. "Ok well I am heading to bed, sleep well you two, nice to meet you amber" she smiled.

"Nice to meet you to." I gave a week smile.

"Ok follow me" Draco said as we walked up the stairs. He opened a door and it was his bedroom. The dark grey walls and dark oak furniture filled the room.

I put on some comfy clothes and me and Draco layed down. We turned to face each other, he put his hand on my cheek. I winced from the pain as he did. "I am so sorry" he said.

"It's ok, just let's go to sleep hm?" I said as he pulled me closer to him in his tight embrace.