Chapter 10

Ambers POV
I sit down on my bed so tired, mentally and physically. I run the bath water and dip my legs into the steaming hot water. I lay back and tears start coming out of my eyes. I could not stop it. I wanted him so bad but Astoria got him.

I sniffled and cried for as long as I could in the hot bath. I heard someone come in "amber?" I heard Kingston say.

He came into the bathroom and looked at me laying in the tub with tears running down my face. "Hey come here." He said as he grabbed a towel and I got up. He wrapped it around me and hugged me. He swayed us from side to side as I cried into his chest.

It felt so warm and nice. I wanted to stay here forever. My naked body with a towel touching his shirt as tears ran down it.

"Hey let's get you in bed hm?" He gave me a weak smiled knowing this was not the best moment I have ever had.

He carried me to my bed. He pulled out some clothes and put some underwear on me and shorts along with a t shirt. He took off his shoes and put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He said softly rubbing my arm.

"Mhm I do" I said as my head still layed on his chest "I loved everything about him. The way he called me darling, the way we would cuddle everyday after class. The ways he called me beautiful everyday. His witty sense of humor once you get to know him. The way we opened up to eachother. I really liked him king.." I sniffled.

"I know amb come here. I am so sorry. I will stay with you and tell me if you want me to go ok?" He said as I put my leg over him.

"I want you to stay please" I said with a week voice.

He nodded and I closed my eyes.

All I saw when I closed my eyes where him. Draco Malfoy. In vain.

But all I thought about was how much of a performance you have to put on for people. Yes I acted bad ass today but that does not mean I was still hurt.

Just like my favorite word, someone who fakes a smile when all they want to do is cry.

My eyelids closed and I drifted off to sleep.

Kingston's POV
I wanted to grip Malfoy's neck and strangle him until I could see the last fucking breath leave his body. But I knew I had to be here for amber. I felt awful for her truly.

I layed my head on the top of hers. Suddenly someone walked in which made my attention turn to the door but amber did not wake up.

Jackson walked in. His tall body following. "I- is she ok?" He whispered.

"I walked into her sitting in the bathtub crying and I got her up here to sleep. Aren't we going to get butterbeer later?" I questioned.

"Mhm, wake her up when we do. Maybe she would like to come and get her mind off.. things" he sighed.

For the first time Jackson was not furious well at least he was not showing it. He came over to the other side of her and he wrapped his arm around her. We all layed down but mainly me and Jackson had whisper conversations on what was going on in life.

Ambers POV
My eyes fluttered open to see Jackson too. "Well hello" I laughed turning on my back and stretching.

"We are going for butterbeer, if you want to some no pressure" Kingston said.

I felt as I needed to take my mind off things so "sure" I said getting up and taking my shirt off and putting on a bra. But with my back turned. Not really as I cared though.

I just put on some sweats and a shirt with some shoes and jewelry to dress it up a bit. I put my hair in a low pony.

"Ok I am ready, is chance coming?" I said.

"Mhm let's go get her" Jackson said as he stood up and put his arms on my waist and his chin on top of my head as I was fixing my hair and making sure my clothes look good "you look great now come on" he laughed dragging my hand and pulling me out of the dorm.

We saw chance in the common room "got some sleep i suppose?" She giggled as she put on her jacket.

"Mhm" I gave a small smiled and we all started walking.

~

We arrived and got a table. The waitress came over "can I start you all off with some shots? Butterbeer?" She suggested.

"I will take 2 shots and let's get some butteebeer" I said "any of you want shots?" I turned to them and they all said no. "Okay that will be it" I smiled.

"Ok coming right up" she smiled and walked off.

She came back with my two shots and our butterbeer. I downed my two shots and the burning sensation tingled the back of my throat.

I heard the bells ring on the door and looked over. I saw Blaise but then Draco came out behind him. I was going to go over there but that would be a no. I wanted more shots.

I stood up "where are you going" chance questioned.

"Getting more shots" I smirked.

I walked up to the bar "uh 5 more shots!" I said.

"For sure madam" the bartender said as he poured the shots in front of me. I took two of them there and carried the rest back to the table.

"Ok I am back sorry" I muttered.

I saw Blaise get up and start to walk over to our table "hey" he told me.

"Hey Blaise" I smirked.

"You are so drunk" he laughed.

"Mhm" I laughed.

A song started to play over the speekers and i loved it. "Oh turn it up!" I yelled at the bartender.

"You got it!" He laughed as he turned up the music.

I got up and took Blaise's hand. "Oh come on dance with me" I frowned "it's my favorite song"

"Fine" he laughed and rolled his eyes.

We got to the middle of the floor and Blaise spun me around.

I can see my baby swinging
His parlements on fire and his hands are up.

I sang as I twirled around and felt everyone's eyes on me but I did not care because I felt great.

"Come on chance!" I yelled at her and she got up and ran to me.

We both say move baby, move baby, I'm in loveeee.

I could feel Draco's eyes pearcing through me as my hair blowed in the air and I was on my tiptoes as Blaise spun me around and chance caught me. I had never felt so

Free.