Chapter 11

If there is any spelling errors forgive me lmaoo. Also I highly recommend listening to the songs at the top of  each chapter😏 okay enjoy baddies

Draco's POV
Me and Blaise went home after seeing her fucking dance like she was on the top of the world and not a care that she just broke up with me.

She was so drunk. I hurt her, i could tell, but I did kiss Astoria back which is the thing. She kissed me then I kissed back. Fuck. Why'd I do that?

I got up and went straight to the great hall. I walked in and saw her all laughing and smiling at the Ravenclaw table. I walked over to the other slytherins that I usually sit with. Including Theo. I wanted to put his fucking face in a wall.

I sat across from Blaise and put my face on my hand. "Hey mate" Blaise said picking up some food.

"Hey" I gave a small smile and looked back down to my food, shoving it around. 

I looked up and saw her laughing with Kingston and Jackson. We made eye contact but she turned away. Why won't she let me at least talk to her?

"Screw this" I said as I sat up and went over to her. I sat next to her "hey let's talk. Now." I muttered.

"No Draco I don't want to fucking talk to you. You cheated on me. I told you, I don't serve the consequences. You do." She said turning her attention back to her friends.

"Come on just let me talk to you?" I said turning her chin to face me.

"NO DRACO STOP FUCKING TRYING" she stood up and got in my face which made everyone stop what the where doing and turn to us.

"Come on you now you are making a scene" I laughed trying to pull her back down.

"Oh I am making a scene? Really? Tell me is kissing Astoria in the middle of the hallway with everyone watching a scene?" She said as i stood up and got in her face.

"Why do you have to be such a bitch-" she cut me off and slapped my face. I held my cheek as she slapped it and looked at her. I can't fight a girl. Fuck.

"Don't ever call me that." She said as she threw her legs over over her chair and walked out with her stupid fucking heals clicking against the floor.

Ambers POV
I walked out and went to my dorm. I threw my vase on the floor, books, anything I could find that I could shatter or throw I did.

Why did he think it was ok to call me a bitch? The fuck?

Chance walked into the room "are you ok?" She questioned.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be I just got called a bitch by Draco Malfoy so I am doing great" I smiled at her.

"I am really sorry he is such a dick" she said as she pulled me into her tight embrace and I cried in her chest. "There is a party tonight? Do you want to go?" She said "maybe that will cheer you up" she smiled.

"Yeah that sounds so good thank you, I really need a distraction" I laughed whipping my teary face.

"Ok let's get you ready" she smiled.

We put on some music and started to do each other's  hair and laughing about random stuff every now and then.

"Ok this dress!" She said as she came out of her closet and pulled out a sparkly light purple dress that ended just below the thigh. "It's going to look SO good on you" she cheered.

"Ok fine" I laughed and rolled my eyes. I ran to the closet and came back out. "In love with this" I laughed.

"Ok it's.. 7 we have to go now" she laughed picking up her bag. She pulled my hand out of my room.

We made it to the room of requirement and walked in and the music and flashing lights were all I could see. There was smoke filling the air and the smell of alcohol filling my nose.

I walked up to the table with all the drinks and poured some vodka into a red cup. "Ok come on let's find Blaise!" I laughed and dragged her through the crowd to dance. I knew Blaise was going to be here because he never misses a party.

I spotted Blaise and gestured for him to come up with me and chance. "Hey!" Blaise shouted over the music.

"Hey! Wanna dance?! I know you do!" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and came up to me. We interlocked our hands and started to dance. I pushed my arms through my neck and drinking my drink as Blaise did the same. I pushed my hair up as he kept dancing and laughing.

"Come on you are such a great dancer!" I said sarcastically laughing.

"Oh come on let's see what you can do" he smirked.

Well I can dance but not that great. So I just set my drink down on a table and came back up to Blaise. Even though I did not like Blaise like that I still am the bad bitch I am so I started twerking which was one of my many talents. Made me laugh thinking about it but it's fine because I don't have a fucking boyfriend.

I saw in the corner of my eye as I turned around back to face Blaise a certain Blonde slytherin walk in. Well this just took a turn of events.

I ran my hands through my hair as I put my hands on Blaise's neck. I felt so good. Just to dance and no care in the world of my stupid fucking boyfriend was going to kill me.

It was now 12 and me and Draco have had no contact which is a good thing. I was still dancing because I was so fucking drunk out of my mind.

Me and Blaise danced for a little longer and chance came over to us "hey I am leaving, I am really tired wanna come with?" She said.

"Sure!" I laughed and fell in to Blaise's arms. "Oops"

"I will just carry you back I was leaving right now anyways!" He shouted.

"Thank you" I smiled as he picked me up bridal style and started to walk out.

We made it to my dorm and chance left so it was just me and Blaise. He set me on my bed. "Ok I will see you tomorrow darling" he laughed walking out.

"See you tomorrow!" I said as I dozed off into a deep sleep.