Chapter 24

Um you guys, I wanna write another story LAMSLMSJSJWN I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 5k READS I LOVE YOU ALL SM MARRY ME PLS

Ambers POV
It had been about a week since Draco had woken up. He was doing great but now it was time for him to walk. I knew he did not want anyone to help him because he is a very independent person but I still needed to help him, I mean he has 2 broken ribs and had not stood up in almost 3 months.

"Ok Draco I am going to help you, don't whine" I said coming over to him. I gently placed his legs over the floor "ok hold onto my neck and Blaise's" I said as Blaise stood on the other side of me.

"Ok mate, you got this" Blaise said.

"Oh piss off" Draco laughed and put his arms around us both. He stood up and immediately crashed down "fuck sorry" he muttered "I can do this"

"It's fine Draco take your time" I said as he put his arms around us both for another time.

He stood up and I held his legs a bit "fuck!" He groaned.

"Ok let's set you down-" I said but he cut me off "no I c- can do this" he stuttered.

"Are you sure" I asked.

"Yes god damnit!" He snapped. I knew he was frustrated. "Don't talk to me like that, I am trying to help you" I snapped back.

"Hm? Well maybe you shouldn't!" He shouted in my face.

"Mate she's just trying to help-" Blaise said but Draco cut him off. "No I don't fucking care" he groaned.

"Fuck off" I said as I we set him down and grabbed my jacket "go find someone who fucking cared to stay with you this whole time!" I slammed the door shut.

I could hear him say 'no wait!' But I ignored it. I walked down to the cafeteria to fucking sit down for a minute.

I walked in and grabbed an apple sauce. I sat down and slightly laughed at the fact I just stormed off like that. I saw Kingston walk in and walk to me. "Hey..." he said sitting down.

"Hey" I said angrily.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping him with walking?" He asked.

"Yeah but he's being a dick about it so he can go fuck himself, I get it he's frustrated but I was trying to help" I said looking down.

"Hey, you know think of it from his perspective.. he has not been able to stand for 2 months.. it's probably very frustrating to not be able to do what he used to do" he explained and I agreed.

"Yeah I know, I just hurts me because all I want to do is help him but he won't fucking let me" I said picking up my spoon and putting some apple sauce in my mouth.

"Just go talk to him.. I am sure he will understand" he said grabbing my hand.

"Fine" I said as I got up and started my way back to the room.

Draco was sitting there and I don't know where Blaise went. I saw him with his hands on his knees and breathing heavily. "Draco" I said as his head turned to me.

I walked over and pulled up a chair so our faces where facing each other "I know you are frustrated with everything which you have every right to be but there is no point in talking to me like that" I stated.

"I know- I know. I am sorry" he said as his head hung low and I noticed a tear drop.

"Draco?" I asked as he lifted his head up and his cloudy eyes met with mine.

"It hurts, so bad. You are the only thing that gets me through the days. You sooth the pain. I just want to fucking walk like I used to" he said.

I pulled him closer to me and he cried in my neck "it's ok Draco, you will walk. I will do everything to get you to walk again. Don't worry." I said holding his cheeks. He nodded and sat back in the bed.

I sat there for a few minutes and his face cleared up. Suddenly someone walked in.

Lucius Malfoy. In the flesh.

"Ah son" he exclaimed. "So glad you are doing well" he smiled.

"Doing well? Doing well Lucius?! Tell me exactly what doing well is because it's not this! Sitting in bed days and days on end and I am just now trying to walk and get out of bed with out falling to the fucking ground!" He shouted.

"Son-" Lucius said but Draco cut him off again.

"No you don't get to call me son. You got me into this fucking mess I did not want to be in, in the first place! Don't call me that because I never saw you as a father.. I saw you as an ignorant piece of shit that does not care about his family he just cares about himself..." he said "so fuck off Lucius" he scoffed.

"I did not know you felt- tha- that way" he stuttered. "I g- guess I will be going now" he said walking away.

He walked out and Draco let out a breath he did not know he was holding "sorry" he muttered.

"No it's fine, I am sorry that he's so mean" I said holding his hand "we can try to walk again tomorrow hm?" I suggested.

"Okay, come lay with me. I haven't felt your skin against mine in too long" he laughed as he opened his arm.

I cuddled up against him "you ok? Am I hurting you-" he cut me off "no darling you are fine" he laughed as he layed his arm over my chest.

"Sleep good love" he whispered in my ear.

"You too" I smiled and closed my eyes.