Chapter 13

1K READSSSS Fuckkkk you guys are literally the fucking best I love you all. Reminder: you are the baddest bitch period.
Enjoy baddies😏

Draco's POV
This is the first time I really ever opened up to someone before. I did not know how to feel. It was a good feeling definitely but it was also a feeling I am not used to.

I woke up and saw amber in my bathroom with her wet hair nearly dangling over her shoulder because it's so short. The towel wrapped around her as she is brushing her teeth. I got up and walked over to her "taking a shower without me I see" I smirked.

"I didn't want to wake you" she laughed as she turned to face me and grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss. The kiss that makes my legs go week. The kiss that makes me believe in love.

"Want to ditch school today and go to hogsmeade?" I suggested really hoping she would say yes.

"Yes!" She cheered. It was so great seeing her happy.

We got ready and I put on my usual black suit and she came out with a sweater with blue  jeans and some heals. Her hair was slightly curled so it had more volume in it. I walked over to her and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "You are stunning" I muttered.

"Thank you" she giggled.

Ambers POV
We apparated to hogsmeade and the snow falling on our heads made us laugh. Her intertwined our hands together and he rubbed the side of it.

I saw a shop that had beautiful jewelry in it. The gold, silver colors you could see through the window as you looked through. "I wanna go in here, really quick" I said as I pulled him in.

The bells on the door jingled as we opened the door. I went to the counters with all the beautiful jewelry. I looked down and saw a beautiful locket. It was gold  with a rose on the outside Engraved into it.

"Oh Merlin that's beautiful, look right there" I said as I put my hand out and pointing out the gold locket in the case.

"Excuse me? How much for this locket?" Draco took his hand and out it on the glass as he asked the lady at the desk.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"That would be 6 galleons" she smiled as she pulled her glasses down on her nose.

"We will take it" he stated.

"Draco. That's so much stop I don't need it." I looked at him.

"No darling, i am getting it for you. My mind is made up" he smirked.

"Here you go" the lady said as she put it in a little case and handed it to Draco.

He walked up to the counter and payed "keep the change" he smiled and nodded. We walked outside and Draco stopped me "turn around" he said firmly. I turned around and he moved my hair to the side. I heard the box snap shut and the dainty gold necklace hit my neck.

I turned around and looked at it. "Wow Draco it's beautiful. Thank you" I smiled.

"You welcome darling now let's go get some food" he laughed as he put his arm over my shoulder.

We arrived at a little cafe down the street with stone walls and it had snow on the rooftop. We walked in "may we get a table of two" Draco asked.

"Of course" she smiled as she grabbed the menu "follow me" we followed her to a table and sat down "can I get you two some drinks?" She asked.

"Sure I will get some tea and you?" Draco said turning his attention to me.

"I- I will just have tea as well" I smiled.

"Coming right up" she walked off.

We talked and she came back with our tea. "Thank you and could I get a salad when you get a chance?" I smiled.

"Of course, would you like anything sir?" She asked.

"Oh no I am fine thank you" he smiled.

She walked off "you don't want anything?" I questioned as I took a sip of tea.

"No I will probably just have some of your.. whatever it is.. healthy shit" he muttered.

"Come on Draco, salads aren't that bad"  I laughed.

"Eh" he laughed.

We talked for a while and I ate. We walked out and walked around for a bit longer and decided it was time to go back to Hogwarts.

We arrived at my room and Draco flopped down on the bed. He suddenly let out a groan of pain and sat up holding his arm. I ran over to him "what's wrong?" I asked.

"This stupid fucking mark!" He cried itching his arm really hard. It started to bleed.

"Draco! Draco.. calm down" he stopped and looked at me. I pulled his head to my chest and held his head. His cries filled the air.

"It hurts so bad" he cried.

"Hey come here" I said taking him to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and turned it to cold. I took his arm and placed it under the cold water, he winced as I did but he got used to it.

"Thank you" he sighed as he sat next to the bathtub and his arm hitting the water. His head was hanging low and I stooped down His level and put his head on my chest.

He dozed off as I rubbed his head.