Chapter 3

Hiraeth
A homesickness for a home in which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was.

⚠️Tw⚠️
Ambers POV
I woke up knowing what happened last night. Fuck. Why can't I get him out of my head? I decided to push my thoughts to the back of my head and get ready.

I went to charms and potions and now it was time for astronomy. No one knows this but I love astronomy, it's the only class I look forward to. Well it's really because I was saved there, it does bring me sadness but also joy knowing that I could have been gone. See when my mother died I completely lost it and got depressed, and then on top of that people would bully me from the bags under my eyes or the weight loss. One night I just decided that the pain would all be gone. I went to the astronomy tower but Kingston stopped me and held me the whole night long. He confronted me.

The pain I felt was just so hard. I wanted it to stop. I never wanted to feel that way again.

I walked out of potions and saw Blaise standing with Malfoy waiting for me for our first day. "Hey" Blaise said as we started walking to the tower.

Malfoy did not say anything he just walked next to Blaise with a straight face.

Didn't we just like almost fuck last night? I literally could have given him my fucking innocence??

We kept walking a Blaise carried on with a few conversations. We arrived at astronomy and we took our seats. This class was a table of 3 so we all sat together.

Draco on my far left, Blaise in the middle. And me at the end.

He announced what we would do and that we have a project "the project is that everyone in your group choses 4 astrological signs and write down everything you know about them" he continued "it must be completed by next week"

"Fucking hell i know nothing about this bullshit" Draco muttered.

"It's not bullshit" I said turning to him.

"What the fuck do you want green?" He spat making me twitch.

"Fine" I was already in the place that I tried to jump off of and now Draco is pilling it on like a fucking asshole he is. I got up immediately taking my books. "Just meet me in the fucking common room I don't have time for your bullshit" I spat walking down the stairs and running to my room.

I had actually not been to the astronomy tower since the incident.. so it was taking a toll on me. Everyone saw me as the perfect girl. Tears started flooding down my face as I got up, I threw clothes out on the floor and threw a vase on the ground. Fuck what is happening? I thought I could handle it. I decided to take a bath to keep my mind off things.

I heard a knock on my door. Shit it's Blaise, and hopefully not Draco.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me and walked to the door with my dripping wet hair dripping on the floor and my tear stained cheeks. I opened the door and there they were standing, Draco and Blaise.

"Hey I'm are you wanting to do this or not?" Blaise said.

"Yes just give me a minute"

"Have- have you been crying?" He questioned as I froze.

I whipped my face "oh no it's- it's nothing" I muttered "just give me a minute" I closed the door.

I threw on some joggers and a sweatshirt with my hair still not brushed. I opened the door and there they were leaning against the wall. "Ok well are you going to come in?" I said.

As I turned I saw all the clothes on the floor and the shattered vase. I was so busy on hurrying up I forgot what happened before they came. "Shit sorry" I said running over to the vase a picking up the shattered pieces. I walked Over to the clothes and threw them into my closet.

They did not question anything and we sat down. I pulled out my many textbooks on astronomy signs even though I don't really need them but just for the boys. "Ok so what do you want to do" I said as I flipped through the pages.

"Uhh what are the signs" Blaise said laughing and Draco was trying to hide one too.

"There are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, cancer, Leo, Virgo, libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces" I said calmly as they looked shocked because I did that all from memory. I was really not that hard.

"What sign am I?" Blaise said.

"I don't know what's your birthday?" I questioned

"September 27" he said.

"So you would be a... libra"

"Cool, so wanna get on with this?" Draco blurted.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. We all picked our signs and started to work. We worked for about 2 hours. "Hey Blaise what sign would Astoria be?" Draco blurted out.

"Wha- why" he questioned.

"Just wondering her birthday is august 10th"

"So she would be a Leo" Blaise said looking confused on why he would be wondering. "Well I have to get going" Blaise said getting up.

Should I talk to Draco?

Blaise started to walk out and so did Draco "Draco can we talk" I muttered as he turned around and Blaise left.

"Depends what about"

"Are we ever going to talk about last night" I laughed as I stood up.

"Yeah no, You're cute but no. I would rather jump off the astronomy tower." he laughed but my heart dropped and sank to my feet. Tears ran down my face. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"N-nothing go."

"Amber what's wrong?" He said getting worried.

"GO" I shouted which made him jump.

"Fucks sakes fine." he walked out and I walked to my bed and started crying so hard I could barely breathe.

I curled up to my knees and let it all out of what I have been hiding. I should have never trusted him.