Chapter 19

Little Long chapter for you baddies. This is the most dirtiest chapter I have written in my LIFE, viewer discretion is ADVISED. Ok enjoy😏🙌🏻

Ambers POV
Today we had to go back to Hogwarts. Honestly I just wanted to stay in the manor with the snow falling outside and playing bored game, running around the house trying to catch each other. Me and narcissa have gotten really close. She is so sweet, she's kind of like a mother I never got to have.

Me and Draco packed up our bags and descended from the stairs to go back to Hogwarts. "Got everything? Clothes? Books?" Narcissa said as she cupped my cheek.

"Yes I do" I laughed.

"Remember Draco, task." She looked at him and his smirk left his face.

"I know mother, let's go shall we?" He said trying to change to subject.

I grabbed onto Draco's arm "thank you for letting me come" I said.

"Of course darling, love you Draco." She smiled.

"Love you too mum" he said and we twisted and turned and ended up in front of Hogwarts.

"Ugh I am still not used to that" I laughed holding my stomach. I really took a toll on you.

We walked into the great hall and I saw Chance, Kingston, and Jackson sitting at the Ravenclaw table. "See you later?" I said. He nodded and we parted our ways.

"Hey guys, oh my Merlin I missed you guys" I sighed and hugged everyone.

"We missed you too, mum said to say she misses you" Kingston said sipping his drink and laying back in his chair.

"Awe I miss her" I said.

"So what did you and Malfoy do" Jackson laughed.

I immediately wanted to come out and say the fucking dark lord showed up and slapped me in the face but I could not do that because they would all freak out "nothing much" I lied.

"Sounds like loads of fun" Jackson chuckled and I playfully slapped him. "Um I have weed.. if you guys want to smoke tonight" he said.

"Yes please oh my" I said as I leaned back in my chair and took a big breath.

Suddenly Theo came up to me. "Hey green" he smirked.

"Did you think I was fucking kidding the last time we spoke?" I sneered.

"Oh no but I wanted to check up on you see how you are.. doing" he smiled and rubbed his finger on my arm.

"Get off me" I said as he was inches away from me. He lifted up my chin and stroked my cheek.

He made his way down my neck "hey man not a good fucking idea" Jackson said standing up and his hight towering over the both of us.

He moved his hand to my cleavage, touching the side of my breast. "Stop-" I muttered but before I could say anything else Draco came running up and grabbed his arm.

He pushed him up against the wall with his elbow on his throat. His breathing was heavy as he looked him in the eye. He punched him and theos head hung low after. Draco laughed "you know what Theo you are a real fucking piece of shit you know that" he laughed as Draco whipped his bottom lip with his elbow still on his throat.

"Malfoy- m- mate get- off-" theo stuttered.

"What was that?" Draco held his hand up to his ear "I could not hear you. Speak. Up" Draco seethed as his breathing became even more rigid and his fist was clenched.

"Merlin you and your fucking girlfriend are insane, hope she's good in bed Malfoy. You wouldn't want a slut like that getting-" Draco cut him off and shoved him to the floor.