Chapter 28

⚠️tw: suicidal thoughts and suicide ⚠️ this was very hard to write for me, read at your own risk. I am serious.

Ambers POV
Two months have passed since Draco's death. I cry every night feeling nothing but pain everyday. A lot of times I think I can do it, go through the day without crying or thinking about it but something always comes up that reminds me of Draco. Everyday I wake up and forgetting for a few seconds that he's dead but then it all comes flushing back into my head.

Today is his funeral. I dressed up in a plain black dress with some heals. I have been staying at the manor for a while because I want to be there for narcissa and I don't really have anywhere else to go and I can't go back to Hogwarts, it would hurt to much walking into that great hall everyday.

I walked down the hallway to Draco's room. The only thing you could hear were my heals clicking against the ground as I walked. The rest was silence. I creaked the door open and there his bed sat, his record player, his dresser, his closet. Everything that still had his scent on it. I have not washed his sheets because no one ever sleeps on them anymore, I do when I really need to but that's not a lot.

I walked his room as the silence filled the air. I touched his things remembering the times we had. I walked into his bathroom and the black granite countertops with the gold accents. A tray that held his cologne, mint. The smell that took my breath away. The smell that would fill my nose every time I was in the same room as him, now it doesn't.

I picked up the cologne and took the cap off, I smelt the sweet scent of Draco Malfoy. Tears ran down my face as I did. I stepped out back into his room and closed the door as I walked back into the hallway. My heals clicking as I stepped down the stairs. Narcissa was sitting on the couch waiting for me as she fixed her heals.

Chance, Kingston, Blaise, and Jackson walked in. All the boys were wearing black suits and Chance was wearing a black jumpsuit with some heals.

I went up to them and hugged them. I hugged Blaise the hardest because he was feeling how I was feeling. His Best friend is dead. I pulled away from his as I saw a tear leave his eye. I put my hand up to his cheek and whipped it off. Even though I was crying too. I gave a week smile to all of them and headed over to narcissa.

"Are- are we all ready?" She said fixing her dress and standing up from the couch. We all nodded and aparated out of the manor as our feet left the ground we landed at a funeral home.

I looked at Blaise and he took my hand. We walked in and narcissa was on my other side. Our legs took us to the room where Draco's body was laying in a casket. "I- I am going to go see him" I said as I looked at Blaise "just give me a moment" I walked off and up to the casket.

I put my face down to meet my face with his. Tears flooded down my face as I saw his lifeless body sitting there. I held onto the sides of the caskets to keep me steady so I would not collapse. His body was not covered in blood anymore, no , he had a tuxedo on with his hands crossed at his stomach. His eyes closed and his lips looked so dry. I held my shaky hand up to my mouth as I choked from how many tears where coming out. I leaned over and fell on the ground and cried. I felt Blaise take my shoulders and try to pick me up.

He picked me up and held me up so I wouldn't collapse again. I met my face with Draco's again "I miss you, don't leave me" I cried.

"Come on amber" Blaise said as his face was tear stained. He finally held me back but he was too strong for me to fight back. He Carried me back to the seats. I saw everyone looking at me as I walked down the isle. I held my head in my hands.

The service went on and the burial. I held narcissa the whole time.

Finally it was time to go back to the manor. We all walked out and aparated back to the manor. The whole house was silent. I walked back up to Draco's room, my heals clicking against the ground. "I have to be alone right now I am sorry" I said to narcissa as I walked up the stairs.

"Can you please have this" she said as she held out Draco's rings in her pale palm. I nodded and took them. I trudged up the stairs with my face puffy and my legs hurting.

Draco's room, the same it was before. I went into the bathroom and sat on the ground with balsilisk venom in my hands. Thinking.

Everything would be better if I just did it. You would be with Draco.

I picked up parchment and a quill.

Dear everyone that I love,

I am sorry, I have to be with him. I can't take the pain anymore. I love you all.

Blaise, you are the best. I love you with my whole heart. You took care of me when no one else did and I love you so much. Jackson, you and your tall body, you made me laugh like no other person. I love you so much, thank you. Chance, girl you are my everything, I love you so much and our little talks when we get ready, I will never forget those. Kingston, you saved my life once and I could never repay you for that, I can be my most vulnerable around you and I love you.

Just know I will me watching over you guys. I love you all.

Amber green.

I held the vile against my lips and pushed my head back. The venom ran down my throat. It felt like a burning sensation going through my body as I fell down on the ground.

I closed my eyes and felt calm, at ease.

I opened them and Draco was standing there, his uniform. "I have been waiting for you" he smirked and held out his hand.

"Draco?" I said as I tried to fix my vison and finally see him. I ran towards him as the puffy clouds lifted my feet. "Merlin I missed you" I breathed.

"Not as much as I missed you" he chuckled. "Now we can have a family, I have been living here look" he said as a big house appeared out of no where. It was white and grey.

"Oh Draco it's so beautiful" I cheered as he intertwined his hands with mine.

"Come on I will show you around" he smiled and started to walk.

This is where I am supposed to be, with Draco Malfoy. The boy i love that was gone but now he's right here. All my pain was gone. Everything was perfect.

He was perfect.