Chapter 18

Don't worry not this chapter but next will be some smut😫🙌🏻 & there are mentions of abuse in here. Love you all

Ambers POV
I woke up to Draco standing over me shaking me "amber it's Christmas" he laughed. "Don't you want to see what I got you" he smirked.

"Draco you didn't have to get me anything.. but I did get you something too" I giggled "it's already under your tree in the living room" I smiled as I got up and kissed him.

We walked down the stairs to see narcissa at the counter "your father has left for business so it's just us" she smiled taking a sip of her tea.

"Of course he left" Draco scoffed, "he does this all the fucking time, just gets up and leaves." He said putting his arms on the counter and kept laughing,

"Draco come on, calm down" I said rubbing his back. He looked at me with those Grey blue eyes and our eyes met. Every time they did it truly made my heart light up.

"Ok fine.. fine" he said sitting down.

"Um well do we want any breakfast?" Narcissa exclaimed.

"Sure! Um what do you want Draco?" I asked.

"Uh I don't know anything, I don't care" he said putting his hand on my around me and it landed on my hip.

"Ok how about pancakes? Eggs?" Narcissa questioned as she pulled out of the flour.

"Oh pancakes sound so good" I said "is that alright with you Draco?" I asked.

"Mhm" he looked at me.

"You are really no help today" I laughed as I went over to narcissa and help her with the batter.

"Darling would you get some sugar and add that to the mix please" she asked.

"Sure" I said as I got the sugar and poured a bit in.

Me and narcissa finished and me and Draco grabbed some pancakes. I set them down and took a bite. "These are great thanks" Draco said stuffing his face.

Draco nudged me and I looked at him. He started tickling me until I could not breathe. I stood up and he did too "Draco you aren't going to catch me I am just to fast" I laughed.

"Oh try me" he smirked running towards me. We ran through the whole house laughing and giggling as he chased me around trying to tickle me.

He finally caught me and pinned me down on the ground "see told you" he smirked.

"Ok let's finish eating" I laughed slapping his chest and getting up.

We walked back in and finished our pancakes.

We walked over to the living room and snow was falling down outside. You could see it through the stained glass windows. Perfect.

We sat down and Draco handed me a bag. "Ok here open this" he smiled.

I took out the tissue paper and there was a little box. I opened it and my mothers ring sat in it. "Draco, where did you get this." I said as tears started to form at my eyes.

"I have my ways" he smirked.

"You know this was her good luck ring, she would always wear it when she needed good luck" I laughed putting it on "this was so special to her.. thank you" I said as I whipped my tears.

"Oh stop you are going to make me cry" narcissa laughed as she came up to us.

"Okay now open mine" I smiled. I handed him the gift and he unwrapped the little box.

It was a snake ring that went up your  finger. Sliver. "Wow this is so fucking cool" he muttered looking at it more closely.

"You like it?" I asked "I did not know your ring size so I had to guess is it to small-"

He cut me off "no it's perfect thank you" he laughed cupping my face and giving me a kiss.

We sat for a while talking and talking. "Want to go for a walk, I love the snow" I laughed.

"Sure" he said picking up his jacket and throwing one of his big jackets at me.

I put it on and we started to walk outside. He seemed a bit tense, like he was stressed or just mad. "You ok?" I asked looking at him.

"Huh? Oh yeah yeah I- I am fine" he gave a small smile and I knew something was up.

"You know you can talk to me Draco, I am here" I said as he looked away and sighed.

"My- my father always does this.. he stays for a few days then leaves. He made me become a death eater, he abuses my mother.. I just- he's an awful person and I try and let it not get to me a lot of the times but sometimes it does. And it hurts and I never want to be my father." he said turning to me.

"I am so sorry, no one deserves that. Draco you will never be your father... you won't" I said cupping his cheeks.

"How do you know that" his voice broke.

"Because I know you and you are not him." I reassured him "I promise you won't become you father" I said.

I felt so awful for Draco, having to go through that at such a young age. The pain he must have gone through.