Chapter 23

2 months later..

Ambers POV
It's has been two months since what happened. Everyday is the same.

Wake up.

Go to the hospital.

Lay with Draco all day.

Do my homework.

Go back and sleep.

The same thing everyday. I finally found out Voldemort was killed by Harry. So Draco is free. School started back 1 month ago and I go sometimes but mainly to get my work and do it at the hospital. My father died just a few weeks ago.

Today I arrived and sat down at my normal chair. Next to Draco, I held his hand to make sure he knows I am here. I started doing my work. Transfiguration, she gave us a four page paper to do.

Blaise walked in so we can work on it together.

Suddenly Draco started to move. "Draco?" I asked jolting up. I could tell he was uncomfortable with a tube down his throat "nurse!" I shouted.

She came running in and took out the tube.

"Draco!" I said with a grin appeared on my face.

"Amber..." he said with a light voice. "M- my body hurts" he muttered.

I put my hand on his face "oh- ok could we get him some medicine?" I asked the nurse.

She nodded and took a needle and put it in his arm "that should help" she smiled.

She walked out and it left me, Blaise, and Draco together. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Like complete shit" he laughed a bit. "And hungry" he said.

"Ok I will get you some food" I said running out and getting some jello off a cart. "Sorry this is all i could find, they don't have anything but shit here" I laughed as I put the spoon in his mouth.

He swallowed and looked up at me "so what happened" he asked.

"Oh Um, Draco you have been in a well not really a coma but a deep sleep for about 2 months.." I said.

"2 bloody months?!" He said "fucking hell, well what happened?" He asked.

"Um Voldemort is dead, school started back a month ago and yeah, I just come here every day for about 10 hours and do my work and go back to the manor and repeat the next day" I laughed.

"Y- you stayed here all that time?" He laughed looking confused.

"Of course" I smiled "Draco I started to think you weren't going to wake up"

"Don't worry darling I am right here" he said as he patted a spot  on the bed for me to sit down. I sat down and just admired his presence.

"I will be right back" Blaise said.

I turned back to Draco who had his hand on my cheek "Merlin you are so beautiful" he rubbed it back and fourth.

"Oh stop, I haven't slept in like 2 days" I laughed looking down.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"My father died just a few weeks ago.. it's just been hard without him here.." I said as he tilted my chin up to meet his face.

"I am so sorry" he said pulling me closer for a hug "but he's in a better place now, no more pain for him" he smiled and we both pulled away.

"Yeah you are right" I gave a small smile.

"It's taking everything I have in my body not to kiss you right now amber green..." he said holding my cheek.

I giggled as I went in for a kiss, his hand on my chin. His soft lips met with mine. The moment I have been waiting for. The feeling of happiness.

He pulled away and admired me for a minute when Blaise walked in. "Hey mate" Blaise said walking towards us.

"Hey" Draco laughed.

"Merlin we have some stuff to tell you, amber really never goes to school so I know all the gossip that goes on" he chuckled. "Let me tell you so-" Blaise laughed as I sat back and Draco did too.

All his words drowned out but I would hear and acasional laugh from Draco or 'you are kidding!' Or 'yeah they fucking suck at quidditch' it felt so good that Draco was awake. I knew he was definitely in a bit of pain but he tried to hide it.

Thank you Merlin.