Chapter 8

I really suggest you play this song while listening to this😋

Tacenda
Things better left unsaid. Matters to be passed over silence.

Ambers POV
Today was the day before the Yule ball and me and Draco have been so good. He waits for me after class and walks me to my next one. We cuddle every day after school and he reads to me. So many things about him make me like him even more everyday.

We were laying on my bed and Draco asked me a question "hey you know that one day after we you know and you just made me like leave you were really angry, what happened? What did I do?" He said as my heart sank, I still have not told him about that.

"Please don't um, judge me" I said sitting up and my eyes met with his.

"I would never you can tell me." he said with his soft voice, I gulped and began.

"Um just last year my- my mother passed and I got really depressed like I would not get out of bed just to eat. People would make fun of me for looking like a fucking zombie and so then one day I decided all the pain would go away." a tear started to roll down my cheek "I went up to the astronomy tower and almost jumped but Kingston saved me and  so when you said that you'd rather jump of the astronomy tower it just really um hurt me I guess." I shrugged.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head "I am really truly sorry amber." He muttered.

"It's fine." I laughed whipping off my tears "it was a while ago so-"

He pulled me into a kiss and pulled away "no it's not ok, I feel awful." He said.

"Draco it's truly ok. I promise." I layed back down in his arms. "Um so the Yule ball is tomorrow." I blurted.

"Mhm and I would like you to go with me." he whispered.

"Really?!" I said exited.

"Mhm well if you wan-" I pulled him into a kiss and grinned as I sat on his lap.

"I would love to, you know me and chance already went dress shopping" I smiled.

"Mhm what does your dress look like." he questioned.

"Not telling" I laughed and he groaned before I sat back down on my side on the bed cuddling with him.

I could not wait

I could not wait. I was going to look amazing.

~

I woke up to chance shaking me awake. "What." I groaned.

"It's the Yule ball!" She said jumping up and down. "Blaise asked me!"

"What! No way!" I squealed in excitement before I got up out of the bed.

"I know! Ok come on it's already 1 and I let you sleep in now we have to get ready!"

I took and shower and blow dried my hair and out some loss curls in it. I got on some makeup and a bold lip. Chance did the same.

Jackson and Kingston walked in "hey ladies- wow." Kingston said speechless.

Chance laughed "thank you." she said.

I finished my makeup and put on my heals. Jackson was wearing a dark Blue suit with dress shoes and Kingston was wearing the same thing except his was black.

I got up and it was now 5 "ready?" I said to chance.

"Mhm." she smiled.

We walked in front of Jackson and Kingston.

Draco's POV
Me and Blaise got ready. I wore a black suit with a black turtleneck and some rings. "You think she will like it." I asked Blaise looking at him through the mirror.

"Yes Draco she will like it, it's a fucking suit." he laughed. "Come on."

I nodded and we walked out into the common room. We walked down in front of the great hall that was decorated to the max of stuff. People were passing by us with smiles walking in.

Then I saw her walk down the stairs. I could not help but stare. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Every step she took was even more graceful than the last. She walked up to me. The tool of the dress dragging behind her. "Hey handsome." she giggled.

"Hey gorgeous" I smiled. "You look amazing." I took a breath.

"Thank you." she giggled. "You know i was going to wear this really sexy black dress but I decided I would save that for another time." she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I am glad you did" I laughed. "Care to dance?" I held my arm out.

"Wow Draco Malfoy is taking a ravenclaw?!" I heard a random person say "I can't believe it?!" They gasped.

"I would love to dance." she smiled as we both laughed from everyone talking about it.

We walked up and a song came on I did not know but amber knew it. "I am going to teach you how to salsa." she giggled and she took her hand and put it on her stomach and started doing the salsa. Honestly was super hot.

"Ok now you do it" she giggled coming back up to me.

I did it but I think I did it better. Then she took our hands and we did it but together. I knew everyone was watching us and we did it. Honestly we were pretty good.

Everyone stepped back so they could see us do it "ok now this foot right there." she laughed as she guided me with the music.

I finally got it and spun her around as we both backed up and walked back to each other laughing. The song ended and everyone started clapping and we both took a funny bow.

Everyone kept dancing and we decided to take a break. "I am getting some air want to come with me?" She said as she started to walk towards the courtyard.

"Sure" I shrugged as she pulled my hands with her.

We walked to the courtyard and I gave her my suit jacket so she was not cold. "I love the sky, did you know that." she said.

"I do." I took my hand and put it on her waist.

"Hey wanna go back up to the dorms?" She asked.

The ball was basically over now so I agreed and we ran through the hallways to my room. She layed down on the bed with her big dress covering my whole bed. She looked like a goddess. "I am so tired." she said turning over to her side.

"You are going to sleep in that?" I asked taking off my suit.

"I mean yeah I guess." she laughed.

"Here take this" I threw her a shirt that I don't fit anymore and some sweats.

"Thanks." she laughed getting undressed right there "what? It's rude to stare you know." she laughed pulling the dress down to show her black lace undergarments.

"Sorry it's hard not to when you are that beautiful." I grinned.

She scoffed and put on my shirt and sweatpants that basically swallowed her whole from how big they were. She crawled into bed and pulled the sheets over her. I crawled Into my bed with her and pulled her close to my body with her back on my chest and my arm over her hip.

"Goodnight." I smiled.

"Goodnight Draco." she kissed my lips and dozed off to sleep.