Chapter 25

Ambers POV
Draco has gotten a lot better at walking. He has actually made it down a hallway. I still feel so bad for what he's going through right now, but the doctor said we can go back to Hogwarts for 6th year so that's great.

The doctor walked in and grabbed the chart "ok you will have to be on crutches but you will have to not use them at some point. I would recommend another 2 weeks on them then try without them hm?" He asked Draco and Draco nodded.

"When do you think I will be able to play quidditch" Draco interrupted.

"Give it a month, everything sounds good?" He asked.

"Yes thank you" he smiled and I helped him get up on his crutches.

We smiled and left as the doctor helped open the door to let us out.

We walked the hallways and got outside. "Ok hold onto me hm?" I said.

He held onto me and I muttered the spell and we landed in front of Hogwarts. We walked to the great hall and walked in. "Do you need me to help you?" I asked as we were about to part ways.

"No it's fine darling, you go." He laughed and I nodded and we parted ways to go to the Ravenclaw table and slytherin table.

Draco's POV
I made my way to the slytherin table and sat my crutches against the wall. "Hey mate!" Blaise said.

"Hey" I laughed sitting down.

"So when will you be able to play quidditch?" Blaise asked and everyone's attention turned to me. I was expecting for them to all be judging me because I let the death eaters in the building.

"In about a month" I said picking up my food. "Yeah it fucking sucks" I laughed.

"Yeah mate I am sorry" flint said patting my shoulder next to me.

Breakfast ended and we all got up to go to transfiguration. I saw amber and made my way over to her. She turned around from laughing with her friends and a big smile was on her face. That beautiful smile.

"Hey" I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"Hey! You have transfiguration right now?" She asked as we made our way down the corridors and she held her books close to her chest.

"Yeah, you?" I looked down at her.

"History of magic, cuthbertbinns been assigning 5 papers every week! It's tiring!" she laughed as we made our way around the corner and to history of magic.

"I haven't even been to fucking class so that should be fun" I laughed as we stood out of her classroom.

"Well I will see you later, will you be ok? Walking there by yourself?" She asked as I leaned against the door frame.

"Yeah don't worry about me" I shrugged it off.

"Miss green!" Cuthbertbinns shouted from the classroom. We looked at each other in shock.

"Ok you should get going, I love you" I laughed as I started to walk away.

"I love you too" she smiled and walked into her class. Luckily transfiguration was not far from here so it would not be long.

I walked in and spotted Blaise, flint, and Bletchley sitting together so I walked over to them and sat down. "Hey" I said as I put my crutches against the wall.

"Mate! I have not seen you in so long, good to have you back!" Bletchley said.

"I know trust me I would rather be in this hell hole than I that fucking hospital bed" I laughed as I sat back In my seat.

They all laughed and class started. "You know there is a ball in a month?" Flint leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Really? Another one?" I laughed.

"Yeah since you know what happened then they are having one to I guess let everyone forget what happened" he laughed as he sat back in his seat. "So who are you taking? Or are you even going?"

"I mean amber but if she's not going I am not going" I laughed.

The bell rang and we all got up and gathered our books "I am sure she will want to go" he laughed "see you later mate" he walked off.

The next classes were so boring I think I fell asleep a few times. I walked into the ravenclaw common room and saw amber sitting there with Jackson, Chance, and Kingston. I walked up and sat down. "Hey! How was your first day!" Amber said as everyone turned to me

"Good, pretty boring if you ask me" I sat back.

"So Jackson who are you taking?" Amber said as she laughed.

"I want to ask Luna, but-"

"But! I am going to ask her first!" Kingston said pointing his finger. "No mate I am just kidding I am asking pansy"

"Pansy?" I joined in and laughed.

"Yeah I mean she seems.. nice" he laughed crossing his arms.

"Good luck with that nice part" I laughed "I know pansy, you should probably ask anyone but her she's fucking annoying" I laughed.

"Yeah she's been obsessed with Draco for so long, literally has their wedding planed" amber laughed.

"God damnit then who am I going to ask!" Kingston said as he started to pace around.

"Hermione?" Jackson said.

"No she's dating ron"

"Ginny?"

"No she's dating Harry"

"Cho!" Amber chimed in. "She's so beautiful I bet she likes you" she said getting up and putting her hands on Kingston's shoulders which made me nervous.

"Really? Do you think she would go with me? I mean she's so pretty but-" he rambled.

"Stop shes going to say yes don't fret" amber laughed sitting back down and smirking at me.

"Well Draco who are you taking" Jackson said. 

"I wonder who" I laughed and made eye contact with amber which made her giggle.

"Oh yeah" Jackson sat down.

We all talked for the whole night and it was actually nice. Who knew that Jackson, Kingston, and Chance were so nice.