Chapter 15

This could have a possible tw idk I just don't want anyone to get triggered just putting this here just in case.

Ambers POV
Me and Draco got in his car to drive to st mungos. I was so worried. I hated to see my father in this state. I put my hand on where the window was because Draco rolled them down a bit. I stared out of the window as he kept driving.

Tears rolled down my cheeks because I was so scared. Draco saw and put his hand on my thigh "darling it's going to be ok. I will be right there with you." He said rubbing my thigh with his thumb.

We arrived and Draco intertwined our hands together. I walked in and held the front desk waiting for someone to come. A lady came up "can I help you two?" She smiled.

"Um- yes I am here to visit Peter green." I stuttered.

"Oh yes room 235, second floor." She smiled and gave me a nod.

I started walking to the elevator, me and Draco walked in and pressed floor two. We stood in quiet when it opened leading us to the second floor.

I walked down the hall, 232, 233, 234,

235

I looked at Draco and nodded. He held my hand as we walked in. I saw him laying there pale and skinny. He looked so pitiful.

Tears streamed down my face as I walked over next to his bed and Draco followed. I pulled up a chair and sat next to him.

His eyes opened and her turned his head to face me. "Oh darling.." he said as he cupped my face "you are so beautiful, I am so proud of you." He said.

"I- I came to visit you" I said as I sniffed and tears poured down my face. Draco rubbed my back.

"Amber don't cry" he said. "H- how is school" he asked.

"I- it's going good. Um how are you feeling.." I asked holding onto his hand still.

"Not that great. But they give me pudding!" He laughed "so that's a plus, and who is this young man" he smiled and turned his attention to Draco.

"Draco Malfoy sir" he nodded.

"Ah Malfoy, you are dating a Malfoy amber? Well done. Handsome men in the family." He laughed.

"I just wanted to m- meet you because you really mean a lot to amber." He said.

"Oh well that is so sweet. I am so glad you are happy." He smiled.

"Um dad, I brought you something actually." I joined in pulling out a little box. I opened it shaking. I pulled out a small dainty bracelet that my mother had. "I- it was moms, I thought you should have it" I smiled.

"Oh no you keep that" he laughed.

"It's your Christmas present dad I can't just take it back" I laughed as I put it on him. "I- I am sorry I did not visit sooner"

"It's ok, don't be sorry" he smiled.

"Ok I am going to let you get some rest.. I love you" I said as tears left my eyes.

"I love you too" he smiled as Draco helped me get up "nice to meet you Draco" he smiled.

"Nice to meet you too sir" Draco smiled as he took my shoulders and helped me out.

He closed the door and I feel into Draco's arms. Tears ran down his black suit. His arms wrapped around me and his chin resting on my head. "Hey come on" he said as he put his arm around me and walked with me to the entrance.

We sat in the car for a while and talking about it. I cried even more. My head hurt. My face hurt from crying so much. The pain I never had thought I would ever need to experience was here.

You never think about your loved one dying, you always see those times you could have just sat in their presence and you would be happy. I would do Just anything to get some moments back with my father, I would do anything for those.

I fell asleep in the car and I woke up in Draco's arms carrying me through the corridors.

I hopped out of Draco's arms and walked the rest of the way. "I am taking a shower" I said.

"Ok I will take one too" he said as he kissed my forehead.

He turned on the water and I stepped in. The hot water rushing on my skin. I just stood there while Draco stood behind me, putting his arms on my hips and rubbing my skin.

He got some soap and rubbed it down my body. Draco kissed my neck as he lathered my body up with soap. We rinsed off and got out. We layed down in some clean clothes.

But all I could think about..

Why do you have to leave me dad?