Chapter 17

2k stop playin with me yall😐☝🏼 I love you all😭
Here's a cute little filler for y'all😏😏

Ambers POV
I woke up and Draco's arm was wrapped around my waist. I stretched and carefully pushed his hand to his side. He turned over and let me get up.

I sat up and went downstairs because I was going to make some tea. I walked into the kitchen and narcissa was there "hello darling" she said.

"Hi narcissa may I have some tea?" I asked.

"Of course!" She exclaimed and picked up the tea pot. I sat down on the little swivel chair on the island in the middle of it. "So tell me, is Draco such a prick when he's around you" she laughed.

"We have definitely had our ups and downs but he is very sweet" I laughed

"I don't think he is really used to opening up to people, he's kind of a private person. So I am so happy that he's opened up to you" she said as she grabbed my tea and set it in front of me and sat down too. "I have never seen Draco comfort someone like he did with you yesterday.. I was truly so good knowing he's known how to love" she gave me a small smile "so thank you"

"Of course, I think he's always known he can love he just never knew how to. But I am so happy that I changed that for him" I smiled.

"Ok well here's some tea for him too, would you mind taking up that too?" She said giving me another cup of tea for Draco.

"Oh of course" I smiled and walked away. I opened the door with my foot and my eyes met with Draco's. "Your mom made you some tea" I smiled and set it down on the bedside table.

I set down mine too and looked across the room. I saw a record player. "Oh my gosh you have one of these!" I said as I jumped up and looked at it.

"Yeah my mother got it for me once but I bearly use it" he said as he sipped his tea.

I looked at the records and nick cave and the bad seeds. "Stop! Draco you have my favorite fucking band in here! We have to play it!" I said.

"Fine go ahead" he laughed.

I took it out and put it on the record player. I put the needle on the record and it started.

Pass me that lovely little gun
My dear, my darling one.

"Draco get up let's dance" I said as I got up and grabbed his hand. He groaned but he finally got up,

Here take these before we run away
The keys to the gulag

He spun me around and twirled me. Us smiling and laughing. I felt like I was on the top of the world. The wind from the open window blowing on my skin.

O children
Lift up your voice

Me and Draco both sang as he swayed me from side to side. Us singing and we get a word wrong we both laugh. I felt so good.

He put me into a dip and kissed me so passionately. "I love you amber green" he said as we pulled away and made eye contact.

My heart fluttered with a million butterflies. I started grinning and I could not slap it off my face. I kissed him again and pulled away "now do you?" I giggled.

"Oh come on" he laughed

"I love you too Draco Malfoy" I said,

Here comes frank and poor old Jim
They're gathering round with all my friends

The song kept playing as we stared in each others eyes, admiring each other's presence.

The song stoped and we flopped onto the bed laughing. We both looked to our side and made eye contact and I started giggling from the butterflies he gives me. "That smile... it lights up my world" he said as he held my cheek and stroked it.

"Oh stop" I laughed as I threw a pillow at him.

"Oh it's on green" he laughed getting up and grabbing pillows and throwing them at me.

We kept laughing and having a pillow fight. Everything was so right in the world.