Chapter 27

Ambers POV
Blaise layed me in bed. I still had my red dress on with Draco's blood still on it. I felt numb. Like the world was not even spinning. When I was with Draco, the whole world would be spinning from how happy he made me but now, it stopped.

"D- do you want to take the dress off amber?" Blaise stuttered as tears kept coming down his face.

"N- no" i mumbled as i layed my head on my pillow and I put my hand under and layed there in a trace.

"Ok um if you need me you know where to find me-" he said but I cut him off "no please stay" I said looking up at him.

I couldn't be alone right now. He layed next to me and I looked up at him, he was trying his best to keep himself composed but it was not working. I pulled him close to me and his face landed on my neck. I had never seen Blaise cry until now. His sobs filled the air along with mine. His hand landed on my back against my bare skin. "It- it's going to be ok- we can get through-" I choked out but I stopped because I knew I could never get over this.

He pulled away and looked at me for a few seconds with his brown foggy eyes meeting mine. He gestured for me to lay my head on his chest. I did and put my hand on his chest. Tears ran down my face even when I thought I didn't even have anymore. I fell asleep to Blaise's heart beat in my head.

I woke up and Blaise was getting up "I am going to go get cleaned up" he muttered as he kissed the top of my head.

"O- ok can you maybe find Kingston?" I asked because he's really the only other person I trust to see me in this state because he has before.

He nodded and left the room. Which left me sitting on my bed with my red dress covered in Draco's old Maroon blood. The comforter soaking up my tears as I cried and cried.

Suddenly Kingston walked into the room which made me put my head up.  "hey.." he said as he walked over to my bed. I nodded and layed my head back down. He came over to me and held my head so we made eye contact.

"What can I do for you?" He asked rubbing the back of my head.

"Make the pain go away.. please" I said as he pulled me into a hug and rested my head on his heart. He rocked me back and forth saying 'shhhh' as he rubbed my head. But it wasn't making the pain go away. It wasn't making what I was feeling go away like I thought it would. I thought he could make it go away but he can't, only Draco.

"Let's get this dress off hm?" He exclaimed as he lifted my head and stood up. He brought me to the edge of the bed and started to take my dress off. The blood stained dress.

The words replaying in my mind when he first saw it 'how did I get so lucky' replaying and replaying.

He took it off and said "let's take a bath and get you cleaned up" he said as he held my hand and walked to the bathroom. He turned on the water and got in the bath fully clothed. I sat in between his legs and layed my head on his chest. He rubbed the top of my head as more tears feel out of my eyes.

We got out and he took me to the bed and put on some clothes on me "I- I have to see narcissa" I muttered.

"O- ok let's go" he smiled as he took out his wand. Our feet left the ground and ended up in front of the dark manor. We walked down the cobblestone path to the front door. I still had no expression on my face just numb.

I knocked on the door and she answered "oh hello! Amber? Darling what's wrong?" She asked as she put her hands on my shoulders.

"Bellatrix.." I muttered and she started to look worried "s- she killed Draco" I said and more tears ran down my face.

Her face turned to complete utter shock "w- what" she stuttered.

"S- she showed up at the ball and killed him, for not being there to help save the dark lord" I said as my eyes met with hers.

She helped me inside and Kingston followed. We sat on the couch and I hugged her as hard as I could. She cried in my arms and I cried in hers.

Lucius walked in "what's the meaning of this?" He asked stepped closer.

"Um your son, is dead Lucius. Bellatrix killed him" narcissa said as she walked up to him. "Our son is dead."

His face turned into utter shock and he muttered "I- I have to go" he said as he ran out and closed the door.

Me and narcissa held each other the rest of the night. Kingston went back but I stayed.

I stayed in Draco's room for the night. His soft sheets melted against my skin. His scent on them as it trailed up my nose. I cried all night into his hoodies.

Numb.