Chapter 5

Redamancy
The act of loving one who loves you.

Ambers POV
It was now the beginning of November. We have played a few quidditch games and ravenclaw won 2 and slytherin won one.

I sat down next to chance "hey Yule ball Is in two months." she smirked as Jackson sat down along with Kingston.

"Yeah two months." I laughed picking up my food.

"So who are you taking?" She questioned.

Blaise came behind me. We have gotten a lot more closer honestly. "Yeah who are you taking?" He laughed putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Probably no one, I literally have never had a boyfriend." I laughed.

"You could ask Draco." he suggested and sat down.

I looked up at him "are you bloody mad?!" I laughed "he hates me that would not happen."

"Wait so you like him?"

"No!" I laughed but he is really handsome he just treats me like complete shit.

"Come on, you did not say you didn't like him you just said he hates you. So you aren't denying it." he smirked.

"Well either way he hates me." I turned my attention back to my food.

"Oi Malfoy!" Blaise shouted as he gestured him to come over to our table.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I said as Draco started to walk over with his hand in his black suit and other hand holding his drink.

"Helping you." he whispered.

"Did someone need me?" Draco sat down.

"Green here fancies you" Blaise said smirking.

"Blaise!" I slapped him on the chest.

"Is that so?" He smiled.

"She thinks you hate her, totally mad" he laughed.

I put my head In my hands and sighed. "Fine yes you are handsome but you treat me like complete shit." I sighed and got up and walked out because I did not want to embarrass myself even more.

I walked to the nearest bathroom and paced around. "Green?!" Someone shouted.

I said nothing and kept pacing and bitting my nails. Draco walked in but I did not look up, I kept pacing around and he turned me around with his arms on my shoulders. "Does someone have a little crush on me?" He pouted.

"If you came here to bully me just fucking leav-" he cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss. He pulled my waist and grinned. Our mouths mealted into one.

He pulled away "well does that answer you answer if I hate you." he grinned.

"I don't know, I don't think I believe you yet, might need to answer it again." I grinned and he did too.

He pulled me closer to him and rested one of his hands on my hip and the other on my jaw. He laughed and pulled me into another kiss even better than the last one. His soft lips melted into mine. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and he grabbed my ass. Merlin it was hot.

He pushed me up against the wall. Kissing down my neck and holding his hands on my under thigh under my skirt. "Want to go to my dorm." he muttered. "All the boys will be gone."

"Mhm" I laughed as I hopped down and grabbed his hand and ran down the halls laughing as we ran to the slytherin dorms.

He muttered the password and we ran through the common room. He unlocked his dorm and it smelt like mint infused the air. He turned me around and picked me up.

He layed me on the bed "are you sure" he questioned.

"Mhm please just fuck me draco" I said as he grinned and pulled my shirt off. He kissed down my neck and down my belly with leaving love marks on my breasts.

I pulled off his shirt and kissed his bare chest. He pulled down my skirt and my panties leaving me exposed to the Draco Malfoy.

I unbuckled his pants and the metal hit the ground which sent chills down my spine. He gripped my thighs with his silver rings.

He glided his tip over my entrance before he slowly pushed in me and put his hands on either side of my arms. He pounded into me mercilessly. My moans filled the air as he did. I arched my back in pleasure.

Our heavy breathing filled the air as he kept pounding into me. My nails gripped onto his back as his eyes rolled in the back of his head, I did too but I didn't recognize that he looked down at me and he took my chin leaning me to face him.

"I want you to look at me." He demanded as I felt pure euphoria go through my body.

He hit my g spot as his head dug into my shoulder. His skin stuck to mine as he kept going.

I felt my walls tighten around his hard dick "Draco- I am going to come. " I breathed.

"Mhm do it." he muttered as he pulled out as we both released.

He collapsed his body next to mine and pulled the sheets over us. He pulled me close to him and put his arm on my neck. "So what does this mean." I questioned as I felt his breathing hitch.

"Uh- I don't know let's just keep it this way for a while." He stated.

"Wha- why." I said looking up at him.

"Because I don't know I just don't want to." He said softly said as I scoffed. He just said right before we walked in here that he basically likes me?

"You don't want to what?" I sat up.

"Come on just lay back down." he groaned laying his hand on the bed where I once was.

"You don't want to be in a relationship with me? Is that it?" I laughed getting up.

"Amber come on." he rolled his eyes.

"I just did all of that and you said you liked me and now you don't want to at least pursued things with me? You prick. I am leaving." I said putting on my skirt and uniform.

"Fine then leave!" He shouted.

"Gladly." I snatched my jacket off his chair a ran out.

Draco's POV
"Gladly." she said as she ran out leaving me in my bed, naked.

What the fuck? This is exactly what I did not want to happen. We have sex then she wants to date then we get in a fight.

I got up and ran to the shower. And sat on the shower floor with the water flowing over my head. I started crying. I don't want to hurt her. I know I am or I already have.

Why do I always have to screw everything up? I cried but No one was going to come. Because no one cared about me because I am the selfish mean prick that everyone hates.

I just don't know how to express my feelings? I don't know how.