Chapter 21

Ok Jesus Christ just buckle up you guys🙂

Draco's POV
I woke up and checked the time. 8:00. Fuck I am late. I carefully got up to make sure amber does not wake up. I threw on my suit jacket and gave her a kiss.

I strolled out of the girls dormitories of Ravenclaw. Of course everyone in the common room looked at me as I walked passed but I am used to it. I just clench my jaw and keep walking.

I made my way to the 6th floor and found the room of requirement. I walked in a snape was waiting for me. "Draco so glad you could join" he said with his passive agressive tone. "What took you so... long" he stepped closer to me.

"I- I am sorry I over slept" I muttered walking closer to the cabinet.

I put the apple that was sitting next to me in it. I opened it and it was gone. I opened it again and the apple was sitting there "s- snape" I stuttered because I was stunned that I actually did it "I did it" I said "I fixed it"

"Oh you did? Let's owl your father" he said pulling out a piece of parchment and writing down something to Lucius.

I immediately thought about amber. My chest started to quicken and my breathing got heavy. "I- I will be right back" I stuttered. I ran out of the room before he could even say anything.

I ran through the corridors with all the students talking and smiling as no one knew what was about to happen.

I ran to the Ravenclaw dormitories and muttered the password amber told me. I ran right past the people I ran by earlier. I ran into her room and she was just getting up and whipping her eyes. I went up to her and grabbed her arms to face me. She could tell I was uneasy and nervous. "Wha- what's wrong" she asked.

"I- it's happening right now, we have to get out, get chance and Jackson and Kingston and I will get Blaise, he will apparate you to the manor ok?" I stuttered looking into her eyes.

Ambers POV
He said that and my body went into immediate panic. "N- no you have to come with us-" I said looking into my eyes as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"No darling you have to go with them, I promise I will be back with you as soon as I can" he said.

"No no I love you, you can't leave me, you can't. I don't want you to get hurt" I said pulling him in for a hug and wrapping my arms around his torso.

He rubbed my hair "I love you so much too, ok? But I don't want you to get hurt" he said pulling away and cupping my cheeks. I went in and kissed him. He held my waist and kissed me back. My legs almost melting to his touch. My tears running down his face from how close we were.

He pulled away "ok now you you have to go find them, meet back here In 5 minutes got it? I will find Blaise?" He said and pushed our foreheads together.

"Mhm" I said.

"Ok I love you" he said pulling away and walking to the door.

"I love you too" he closed the door.

Then there he was, gone. The love of my life has left. Sadness flowed through my body. But I knew I had to go get chance and everyone. I rushed out of my room and went to chances room. Thankfully they were all there, I guess they spent the night. "Guys no time to explain we need to aparate to the manor. Now." I said picking them up.

"What why?" Kingston said.

"I will explain when we get there just please come on" I said as I dragged them to my dorm.

It had been about 4 minutes and Draco arrived with Blaise "ok Blaise apparate them all to the manor and tell my mother that I love her please just in case" Draco said.