Chapter 14

Can you all marry me rn like I love you all sm

Ambers POV
I woke up to a owl dropping a note onto my bed, it was not my owl though. It was frosty white like the owls you would see in movies. I knew it was Draco's.

I shook him awake not knowing if the owl was urgent or not "Draco wake up" I said as he groaned and turned over.

"What" he whipped his eyes.

"A letter came for you" I said handing it to him. He sat up and tore open the letter.

His eyes trialed from side to side as he read. He slapped it down on the bed and groaned. "Fucking hell, my parents want me home this week" he said.

"Oh well that's fun" I said.

"No" he laughed "it's not, it's going to be a stupid dinner with them and then I have to sleep in that depressing room all by my self- will you come with me?" He shot up and held my hand.

The thought of meeting Draco's parents worried me. But it had to happen "sure Draco" I laughed.

He kissed me and we got up and got ready. We walked into the great hall to eat "see you later" he winked.

I smiled and walked over to the Ravenclaw table. They all stared at me like I was a fucking ghost. "What?" I asked sitting down.

"You and Malfoy are back together I presume" Jackson said.

"We are" I stated.

"Why? I mean don't get me wrong you guys are cute but didn't he like break your heart then you broke up with him in front of the entire school and then yelled at him in front of everyone. I mean just you are worth more than that amb sorry" Jackson said almost laughing at the fact.

"You don't know what goes on behind closed doors" I said firmly looking at him.

"No I think I do because what I recall you sat in a bathtub crying and Kingston had to get you out and help you" he stated.

"I love you Jackson but you are way out of line here, you don't know our relationship. Ok you don't know what he's been through." I said.

"Ok look I am sorry I just Don't want to see you like that again, it breaks my heart." He said.

"It's fine just please think about what you are saying before you are saying it." I said as I picked up a piece of bread. "I am also meeting his parents this week" i laughed.

"You are meeting the Malfoys?" Chance said.

"Mhm" I Laughed "Draco wants me to come so I just agreed and I can't see my father. He's just in the hospital right now so I can't do that" I laughed but then stopped because I remembered I didn't tell them about my father.

"What?!" Kingston said "your father is in the hospital?" He questioned.

"Amber you should have told us.." Chance said grabbing my arm.

"I am sorry.. Um- he has stage four lung cancer" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly whipped it off.

"Oh my-" Chance got up and hugged me. I digged my face in her neck. "I am so sorry amber" she said "it's going to be ok" she said.

I pulled away "you know I mean it happens" I gave a week smile.

Jackson came over and pulled me into a hug "I am sorry kiddo. Really truly sorry." He said.

"Thank you." I said as Kingston gave me a hug to "ok you guys stop I don't want to cry in front of everyone" I laughed whipping under my eyes.

"We are always here." Kingston said grabbing my hand.

I nodded "okay well I have to go to potions. I will see you all later. Love you" I smiled and walked off.

I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me aside into an empty hallway. "Why were you crying and hugging everyone over there" draco questioned as he held my hips stroking my skin.

"I- um nothing" I muttered.

"What is it? You can tell me.." he said.

"Um my father, he's really sick. He has stage four lung cancer" I said as another tear rolled down my cheek.

"I am so sorry love. Don't you want to see him?" He asked.

"I mean yeah but it's too much" I shrugged.

"No I want to meet him. He seems like a great man. I think you would regret it if you did not see him." He said.

"You are right.. I should." I said.

"Let's go tonight hm?" He asked.

"Okay" I gave a week smile and a kiss on his lips and walked to Potions

Might update again tonight LMAOOO