Chapter 7

Forelsket
The euphoric feeling you experience when first falling into love.

Ambers POV
I walked into the library with the water of the rain dropping down of the roof. I come here when I need sometime to think really.

I sat next to the window with a bench under it. I picked up a book and flipped through the pages.

I checked the time and I had to go to astronomy. I quickly put the book back and ran to the tower. I walked in thankfully not late and sat down next to Blaise but Draco was not here.

Suddenly a blonde haired slytherin boy walked in with his bag over his arms and walked over to us. "Hey mate." Blaise said.

He nodded and gave a awkward smile.

"I think we are studying the stars today." Blaise said.

"That's my favorite part, I love the sky." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Ok please shut the fuck up I have a headache." Draco groaned.

"How about you don't but into our conversation hm?" I snapped back.

"Don't push me today green." He layed back in his seat as I kept forward.

"What are you going to fuck me again then leave? You think that scares me-"

Blaise cut me off "wait you guys-" he looked at us both.

"Yes but he is such a pussy and won't fucking try anything with me even though he said he has feelings for me." I snapped and picked up my books and walked away. I really did not care about class honestly.

Blaise's POV
Amber walked out furious. "What the fuck Malfoy?" I muttered and leaned back in my chair.

"What!" He snapped. "I don't want to fucking hurt her."

"You know you should probably not be selfish and see where that takes you, probably a lot more places than it is right now. She fucking likes you get that through you head mate." I said.

"What like she's going to forgive me." He scoffed.

"Yes she probably will since she likes you! Mate this is probably the stupidest thing I have ever seen you do. She is like the prettiest girl I have ever seen and all the boys think that too she just does not know and she wants YOU not anyone else." I said looking at him as he stared at me "just go fucking ask her out." I muttered.

"Really?" He sounded discouraged.

"Yes! Just go run down there I bet she is still trying to get down those stupid fucking stairs." I laughed.

He got up and ran to the stairs as I smirked.

Draco's POV
I started running down the stairs so fast. I looked down and saw her short brown hair flowing as she was too.

"Green!" I yelled.

She looked up and her eyes met with mine. I made it down to where she was. "Come on Draco I don't fucking care what you have to-"

I cut her off and kissed her like I have never kissed anyone before. She dropped her books and I held onto her cheek. She wrapped her arms around my neck and every kiss were even better than the last.

I pulled away. "I really like you amber." I grinned.

"I really like you too." she smiled and hugged me. I froze not knowing what to do because I have never really hugged someone before like this. I finally wrapped my arms around her.

Ambers POV
We pulled away from our hug and I felt on top of the world. "Ok well get back to class I will see you later." I smiled.

"You aren't coming?" He asked frowning and put his hands on my hips.

"No I don't feel like going back in there also I know everything about the stars so just fill me in later hm?" I said grinning gripping onto his shirt.

"Ok if you say so." he laughed. "See you later darling." he smiled and gave me a little peck on my cheek.

The word darling made me feel so warm inside.

I walked off and he walked back up to class. I ran to to chances room all giddy.

I ran in and Jackson and Kingston were there too. "So I have some news" I said as I could not slap the grin off my face.

"Some one is happy" Jackson said.

"Mhm because I may or may not be talking to someone. " I laughed.

"WHAT" chance said running to me. "Tell me tell me, spill it."

"I will tell you how it happened then who it is. So we were in class then I ran out because he said something really mean and he called my name and I said something and he interrupted me and kissed me like amazing so many butterflies. Then he said I really like you green. " I said walking around the room jumping up and down.

"So who is it!" Chance said.

"Malfoy." I sighed as I flopped down on the bed.

"Really? I did not think he would be like that." she laughed "but whatever makes you happy." she smiled.

"Yeah I mean whatever makes you happy but if he breaks you heart he will have a broken leg." Jackson said as Kingston agreed with him.

I just laughed it off.