Part Twenty-Eight

A thump woke Remus from a very peaceful sleep. He could feel that someone had ungracefully plopped down on the bed next to him.

"Go away" He muttered not caring who it was or what time it was.

"I have a game" Whispered Sirius and suddenly he was tugging on  Remus arm trying to roll him over. Eventually he gave up and did. Opening his eyes he saw Sirius laying a little squished on the side of the bed. Remus reached out a hand pulling Sirius closer letting him rest his head on his chest.

"Play it with James" Remus said but keeping his hand on Sirius' back.

Sirius chuckled a little at this before whispering "James won't play this game with me, and I don't want to play it with him"

Remus began to run his fingers up and down Sirius back mindless humming in response. There was a small pause where Remus vaguely hoped Sirius had fallen back asleep but then he continued.

"Okay so you know how we agreed to keep our friends benefit a secret"

"It is friends with benefits but yes" They had discussed this a couple of days ago and Remus was glad to hear that Sirius had understood. Sirius had been sitting in Remus lap arms around his neck, and seemed so dreamy Remus was sure he hadn't heard a word.

"Well we have a full day of classes today so if we want anytime together today we will have to be sneaky" Sirius had propped his chin on Remus chest and was watching him as is to gauge Remus' reaction "So lets make it into a competition"

"How" Remus said smiling and raking one of his large hands through Sirius hair, pushing it all off his forehead so he could take in Sirius' whole face. Only Sirius would want to turn friends with benefits into a competition.

"Well we could keep a tally all day of how many times we can make out without anyone noticing. Whoever gets the other alone the most wins" Sirius' said grinning up with a little bit of malice.

"And what does the winner get?"

Sirius adjusted himself laying more concretely on top of Remus. He was still  in his pajamas, and the sun was just peaking into the dorm. The soft light made the whole room glow, and as Sirius blushed becoming suddenly sheepish he glowed in a whole new way.

"I was umm thinking maybe we could do something new" Sirius whispered.

Remus felt his own face start to redden a little, and suddenly he was having a hard time making eye contact.

"You mean, like umm" Remus said starting to fiddle with the fabric of Sirius Pajama shirt so he had something to do with his hands.

"Physically something new" Sirius said ducking his head into Remus neck embarrassingly.

"So like just to be clear" Remus said "Winner gets a blow job?"

Sirius nodded his head still nestled in Remus' neck.

"You know there is no rush. I'd never want you to do anything you weren't ready for" Remus said finally deciding to wrap his arms around Sirius and pull him just a little closer.

"It was my idea Moony" Sirius said cuddling happily against him.

"Okay, well in that case" Remus said and suddenly he flipped Sirius over laying him on his back and hovering over him, before bending down and contecting  their lips together. The morning breath was the over whelming taste in Remus mouth but he didn't really mind. He didn't think he would mind anything if he had Sirius warmth underneath him. He pulled away quickly though as he knew Peter and James would be up any minute "one for me"