Part Nine

Things seem almost normal amoungst his friends, as they made there way out of the school watching the map closer. Of course first James, and Sirius slipped away to the kitchen and got more snacks then they could ever eat. They knew there was still a chance that they could be caught out the window, but Sirius, James, and Peter acted like they were free the second they were out on the glowing Hogwarts ground. Remus walked slightly behind them as they raced, and laughed. A part of him wanted to tell them to be quiet, that they would draw attention from the green houses, or from a nearby care of magical creatures class. But he didn't have it in him.

He still hadn't really processed everything that had happened. He also knew that he would have to have a proper talk with his friends. One that wasn't just him crying, while James threaten to sit on his trunk so he couldn't leave. He wasn't exactly looking forward to it but he was some what hopeful now. Suddenly Sirius looked back as if to see where he was, when he saw Remus standing back he smiled at him before slowing down a little to walk with him. This didn't detour James, and Peter at all however who were half way to the Black Lake now.

"I made sure to get lots of Chocolate from the kitchen. The house elves were so happy to give it to us." Sirius said smiling at Remus.

"Thanks" Remus said slightly awkwardly.

"I assume you'll tell us what exactly happened, like no rush or anything whenever your ready' Sirius said somewhat guiltily "But we won't judge you. You've never judge us so we won't judge you. Like I would strongly advise you never talk to that asshole ever again, and that you let me and James add hair removal serum to his shampoo"

Remus' couldn't help but let out a small laugh at that, already planning his best speak to try and get Sirius, and James to not do that. Though honestly he might just let them. Sometimes it was easier to just give in, and it would be pretty funny to see Lukas walk into the great hall bald.

"I am sorry if you ever felt like we wouldn't be there for you. Cause we will always." Sirius said his voice soft but honest.

"You didn't do anything wrong" Remus said stopping and turning to look him "To me you've never done anything wrong."

Sirius look at him with a mix of confusion, and fondness. And before Remus could stop himself he was pulling Sirius into a hug. They didn't often hug, despite the closeness of the friends they just didn't hug. They were more of a scarcastic comment kind of friend group. However Remus felt instantly better as Sirius return it, his arms wrapping his arms around the taller mans neck and pulling him closer. Sirius' words had put Remus in a state of near tears again. He realized that he had spent years hoping Sirius, and all his friends, would accept him. And though it happened in the worse possible way his friends were accepting him. After a moment Remus, and Sirius broke apart, and after a couple seconds of quietly looking at one another began to continue the walk to the lake, with small smiles.

At the lake James pulled out a game of exploding snap, and let his stitch fly free. Remus played a couple rounds but eventually got tried of how competive James' was, and pulled out a book, and started snacking on chocolate. He found his gaze constantly being drawn from the page up to his friends. Remus was aware that hours had passed and soon students would be flooding out to the grounds, to enjoy lunch on the surprisingly warm October day. Once they did everyone would be starring at Remus, and make the thing he had to say so much more awkward. He closed his book, and his friends some how knew that it was time to talk, and they stopped playing. There was an awkward silence that Peter decided to fill in the worse possible way.

"So you are a gay now Moony?"

This sent all three boys into a laughing fit. This relaxed Remus a bit, and as he wiped tears from his eyes, and sat back against the tree.

"I am actually not" Remus said with a smile "Gay, I mean. Like I don't think there is anything wrong with it or anything but I have always like girls, and umm guys."

"Is there a word for that?" James asked sitting forward with an interested expression, Remus sensed no judgement from him merely curosity.

"Bisexual" Remus muttered hating that he was ashamed so the word.

"Cool" James said laying back on the ground "you can date like anyone. Thats the dream."

"It's not fair though" Peter said "You are already better looking than me, and now you can date guys, and girls. No one will like me."

Everyone looked at Peter surpised by this.

"Were you um interested in the guys I might date Wormtail." Remus asked gently.

This seemed to make Peter realize what he had said and he began to blush and stammer.

"No I mean yes NO I mean It was just a hypothetical."

"When did you know?" Sirius asked, and Remus' saw this as an act of kindness towards Peter who might have his own things to figure out.

"About third year." Remus said, and now it was his turn to blush. Cause the reason he had figured it out was sitting near feet away. He looked up to see James, and Sirius looking at him clearly confused as to why he was embrassed by this.

"And when did you and Lukas start?" James asked.

"Only this summer. Our families went on a trip, I thought he was nice." Remus said starting to feel a little sad and defeated "I was such an idiot trusting him like that. I can't believe I did that. What if I told him my you know, other secret. I can't believe the whole school knows."

"You aren't an idiot" Sirius said immedately "Lukas is the idiot. A huge idiot."