Chapter 30

************THIRD POV************
  Merle walks in the room of the two women one familiar, the other foreign "Go check on your patient doc" merle demands the nurse while keeping eye contact with andrea. "I bet you were wonderin if I was real...are ya hopin I wasn't. Well, here I am I guess this world gets a little smaller toward the end huh. Ain't so many of us left to share the air right." Sitting down he rest his metal covered stump on the back of the chair. "You know, when they found me I was near bled out, starving. Thinkin to myself a bullet might make a good last meal, take myself a nice long nap after wait for daryl and malice on the other side. You seen my daughter and my brother." He asks andrea and she shakes her head before speaking "Not for a long time" Her voice conveys the worry and betrayal in her voice making Merle huff "Makes two of us." The silence after is tense and awkward but andrea cuts it short.

"They went back for you them and rick, you were already gone" andrea explains and merle chuckles dryly taking off his metal cast. "Yea well, not all of me" andrea turns her head away from the choppy scarred flesh "Eh rick, he's that prick that cuffed me to the roof top" Merle says sneering at the memory while putting his stump back in it's rightful place. Andrea nods "Yea he tried, daryl and malice saw that." Looking back up at andrea "He's always been the sweet one my baby brother, making malice soft" his voice cuts off in sadness "They wanted to keep looking, then things happen people died. A lot of them jim dale, Jacqui Sophia, amy" andrea stops when tears cloud her vision making her voice thick.

"Your sister" merle asks "Yes" andrea replies softly remembering her sisters life. "She was a good kid I'm sorry to hear it" merle says sincerely "There are more, a lot more we had to leave atlanta we wound up on a farm. Daryl and malice stepped up became valued members of the group" after andreas words there's a short silence "Now they're dead" merle says almost fearing the answer. Andrea immediately shakes her head "I don't know that for sure, we got run off by a herd" Andrea says keeping hope in merles chest "How long ago."

Shrugging andrea looks over to a quiet michonne "Seven eight months" she nods her head softly and andrea turns back to merle "I was separated from the rest of them got left behind, I know what if feels like." Looking at his metal cast he smiles "I doubt that" looking at merle her lips curl up a little bit "What do you want from us" andrea questions and merle looks at her. Standing up he walks over to michonne "There she sits, four walls around her roof over her head medicine in her veins and she wants to know what I want from her." He sarcastically asks michonne before clicking his tongue. "I plucked you and your mute here out of the dirt blondie, saved your asses how bout a thank you." Looking at andrea his head snaps towards michonne at the sound of her voice "You had a gun on us." Smiling he looks between the two women "Hoo she speaks" laughing he raises his voice "Well who ain't had a gun on em in the past year uh. Show a hand y'all." Raising his metal covered stump he walks towards andrea "Any body hmm shupert, crowley ya had gun on y'all, hell I think I'd piss my pants if some stranger come walking up with his mitts in his pockets, that be the silent bitch you'd rea-." "Thank you"andrea interrupts and merle nods his head before walking over to the door when a tall man with dark hair walks through the door."

************MALICE POV***********
I've been sitting with hershel since I woke up this morning it's been silent for a couple hours. I've been to anxious to say anything "lucille that's a unique middle" looking up from the ground I smile "You mean its weirdly normal with a name like malice" laughing he nods his head. "If you don't mind me asking how did you get your name" he questions turning his head towards me. Shrugging my shoulders I look towards the open doorway "I don't know, but my dad named me so it must've been the first thing on his mind at the time" A sad smile etches its way on my face.
"They say your name is who you are but malice is such an evil word and yet you have no desire to do harm" Looking back at hershel he holds a soft smile on his face "Lucille's my mother's name she blindly gave me to merle, I do my best to not let myself become anything like her." My words hold a bite I didn't intend to have sighing I run my fingers through my oily hair "I'm sorry that wasn't aimed at you, it's just my mother is an Ill subject to talk about that's all."