Chapter 17

"Dad were are you" I look around the black void trying to find my father. "Right here babygirl" turning around I sprint to merle and embrace him in a hug. "I'm feeling a lot stronger than before." Patting my head I look up at him his face was sporting a frown "Dad what's wrong."  I realized he wasn't looking at me but whatever is behind me. Turning around I see my father. "Negan" stepping away from merle I walk towards negan. "Negan are you okay" he wasn't blinking and his eyes were changing color.

Backing up I bump into my dad "Daddy." He pushes me behind him "Stay behind me babe" Negans face start to contort into a walker. His teeth are stained red with flesh hanging from his mouth. Throat tore open and his voice is a gurgled moaning.  He starts walking towards us backing up I reach for my dad only to grab air. I turn around and run my father chasing after me. I stop running when I see my dad but he's a walker just like my father. Turning around I see negan standing two feet away from me. He lunges for and grabs a hold of my arm. I push his head away and kick him off me. I scream when I feel a firey pain in my shoulder. I turn around and see my dad chewing on a chunk of skin he just ripped off me. There's only one option left.....scream.

My eyes shoot open to a bright room. Wincing I close them again and blink multiple times to get my vision back. Opening them back up careful as not to blind myself again. I look around the unfamiliar room. I try to pick up my arm but it feels like an elephant is sitting on it. I try again only to groan from the pain in my joints. I pick up my other arm and push myself into a seated position "Fuck ow ow ow ow shit, shiiiiit" I curse leaning against the cool headboard feeling something slide down my torso.

I look down at my bare chest "When did I get undressed" I look around for my shirt or bra but they're across the room. "Shit" I hear talking down the hall. Carl I move the blanket off me "At least I got pants on." Stepping of the bed I curse at myself for coming up with the stupid idea to get out of the bed.  Stumbling against the wall to the other side of the room I pick up my shirt. Seeing the blood on it I decided not to where it. I cover my breasts with one arm and use the other to lean against the wall. Stopping at the door I look in to see a sleeping pale carl. Lori looks up at me I give her a small smile "Malice." This causes everyone to look over at me I lower my head hoping my hair hiding my embarrassment.

"You shouldn't be up" I look up at the older man approaching me "Thank you doctor but I need to be here with him okay." I push off the wall to start walking "Mal." Turning around I see glenn and t-dog, smiling the biggest smile I try to play it cool. "Rhee it's good to see you how's everything."
Stepping forward he looks down at the white and red bandage between my ribs. "Are you okay" I put my free hand on my hip "Yea I'm fine just you know walking around the house with my boobs hanging out." I clear my throat hoping he'll get the hint.

"Oh yea he digs in his bag and pulls out a shirt and a bottle of pills. "Thank you" I turn around and put my arm in the shirt but when I go to put it on I stop. "What's wrong are you okay" I step closer to the wall "Umm I'm stuck can someone help." I hear laughing behind me "Hey glenn if you're laughing I swear to ever loving god I will jump on you when you're sleeping" I threaten. He's still chuckling away but I feel a hand start to pull the shirt down. Turning around I see a pretty girl "Well I feel vaguely threatened you are really really pretty." She looks back at glenn and t-dog glenn just shakes his head and throws the bottle of pills. I look at the bottle "Dad" I hug the bottle before opening it and taking a pill.

Turning to the door way I grab a chair and drag it behind lori and rick. Patting lori on the shoulder I sit down in the chair. Glenn and t-dog look in the room with solemn looks. "Hey" glenn says sadly "Hey" rick rasps out. "I'm, were here okay." "Thank you" Lori says this time "Whatever you need." Without saying anything thing else they walk out. Hershel lowers the blanket to reveal a carls stomach. "My god" I can't stop the tears from forming and falling down my face. Every tear I wipe three more take it's place "They don't get back soon we're gonna have a decision to make."