Chapter 11

Walking back into camp carl runs up to me holding the papers out smiling "Mal I won" he beams I gasp faking shock "I knew it, you are superman." We laugh as we walk back to camp together. He runs off when I spot shane walking up to lori. I watch them for a little bit till rick walks out, I look around for daryl knowing I probably look weird just staring at them. When rick and shane walk away rick and I look at each other for a couple of seconds before they walk into the woods. I shuffle to my tent hoping daryl is there.

  "Daryl do you know where my uh kitty knuckles are." He turns around looking around suspiciously "Yea it's under the left corner of your sleeping bag." He answers  "Thanks" I step in the tent finding my kitty knuckles exactly where he said it would be. Daryl opens the tent "We're leaving so have everything packed."
I spin around "What, where we going." He comes in and sits down "I don't really know could be the CDC or fort benning." I let myself fall back into my sleeping bag "Uhhhgggg fine, when are we leaving."

"Don't know, but have everything packed and put it in the truck." I sit up lazily grabbing my bag and throwing my things in it. Daryl pats my shoulder "I'm gonna go strap the bike in." I give him a simple okay he walks out of the tent I grab every small weapon I own. Daryl comes and gets me about a half-hour later. "C'mon" I pick up my two bags and I throw them through the truck window as we walk to the fire pit. "I've uh"  Walking by shane I stand by glenn "I've been thinking about ricks plan and look there are no uh no guarantees either way I'll be the first one to admit that, I've known this man a long time, I trust his instincts." I look over at rick

"I say the most important thing here is we need to stay together, those of you that agree we leave first thing In the morning." I lay my chin on glenns shoulder refusing to look at shane "okay." I look up at glenns face my chin still on his shoulder "Wanna hang out till we get tired or somethin."
I stand up glenn puts his hand on her his chin, "My tent, cards and some apple juice." I start walking backwards towards his tent "It's a date" he rolls his eyes. I smile knowing how much he hates it when I say stuff like that. We walk to his tent and I pull out the juice while he looks for his cards.

"I'll help you pack everything together if you want me to" He looks at me like I've grown another head. "Why are you even asking I know your going to anyway" he mumbles setting up the game.  I open the juice and take a sip, "True true but it doesn't hurt to ask."   "Uhhhgggg" I throw my self on the opposite side his tent. "What" I sit up and open part of his tent to look outside. "Well for one I'm cramping up like sardine In a spiders stomach and for two it's like eleven o'clock" I lay down and stretch my legs out hearing a few pops hear and there.

"Can I just sleep here for the night, cause if I go to my tent now I'll probably get shot in the eye with an arrow." I watch him put the cards away with a yawn "Yea you can wear one of my shirts and a whatever you left in my tent the last time" he agrees, I squeal and I jump on him ingulfing him in a hug.  "Kay I'll be back I just need to get all the blood and sweat off me." I grab a pair of clean underwear and sweats and one of his shirts, stepping out of the tent I take my socks off and walk to the quarry. On my way there I grab a towel and rag that was hanging on the close line.

I stand at the edge of the water looking around for anyone especially shane. Not seeing anyone, not even on the rv I put my stuff down in a bucket. I take my shirt off discarding it by the bucket, taking my pants off I throw them with my shirt. I quickly take my bra off and underwear throwing them with my dirty clothes. I pick up the rag and the bottle of  two In one one I leave hidden by the quarry. I go under water to get my hair wet and I squeeze the vanilla two in one on my hair. I scrub trying to get as much dirt and sweat out of my hair and scalp the best I can, going under water I use my hand to work it out. I come back up for air and go back under again, satisfied with the fact that I hope I got  most of it out I get the baby body wash and I do my best to get clean.

I sink under the water a little bit to get all the body wash off. I see a splash out of the corner of my eye and I turn to look with my back to the shore. "Stop being so paranoid mal" I scold myself going back under to make sure everything is off before I get out. I breach the surface walking to my towel, I wrap it around me jumping when I hear someone in the sand. Afraid it's shane I bend down to get my kitty knuckles out of my pants pocket. "I'm sorry, I seen ya walk down here a while ago, and I was afraid you drowned."

I look up to see ocean blue eyes in the moonlight, that quickly turn the other way. "It's fine I thought you were someone else" rick nods and turns to walk away but stops and turns back around. "Malice right" I nod like an idiot. "Yea but you can call me mal or lucille, either one is fine." Ricks mouth pulls up in a smirk "I like lucille it suits you..... goodnight malice." "Goodnight rick" when he walks away I smile like a middle schooler who's crush just kissed them. I quickly put my clothes on and grab everything walking back to glenns tent.