41

"Bye mom! Bye Hoseok, please and I mean please don't do anything" Jungkook sternly said putting on his backpack that was filled with clothes and supplies he needed to stay over at Taehyung's. "I have cameras everywhere" He pointed at every corner in the room.

"Woah so scary, anyways wear a condom I heard that gay sex hurts if you don't-"

"MOM!!" He cut her off embarrassed as Hoseok was laughing his butt off. Taehyung was just standing there also embarrassed wondering how she knows such stuff.

"I'm just saying, anyways have fun baby" Jihyo hugged him, "I will" Jungkook hugged her back once they let go he quickly grabbed Hoseok's collar "you better not do anything" he grumbled.

"Stop! Leave him alone!" Jihyo whined pushing Jungkook away. "I was just telling him, anyways bye guys" Jungkook waved making his way towards the door, Taehyung quickly gave Jihyo and Hoseok a hug before going after Jungkook.

Jungkook opened the door letting Taehyung go out first, he pulled out his car keys closing the front door and unlocking his car. He quickly rushed towards the passenger side opening the door "thank you" Taehyung smiled settling himself in.

"No need to thank me princess" Jungkook winked closing the door and made his way to the driver side. He opened the door taking off his backpack first and throwing into the backseats before sitting down.

"Hurry! I wanna hold your hand" Taehyung bounced in his seat inpatient. Jungkook chuckled turning on the engine and closing the door, he then held out his hand letting Taehyung grab it.

He pulled out from his driveway and drove down the street. "Jungkook do you know Blackpink?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook nodded.

"They want me to collaborate with them"

Jungkook's eyes widen "really? That's cool, I like their music even through I don't listen to them much I do like their music"

"Cheater!"

"What how!?"

"I'm just kidding! But I'm close to Jennie in that group, she's the one who hit me up"

"Cute cute, so are you going to?"

"Uh our fandoms hate each other haha"

"What why!?" Jungkook said now interested into the fandom drama. Taehyung shrugged "some fandoms just think some are better than others, and I don't want to start anything you know? Like I don't wanna any death threats coming towards their way cause they're all honestly sweet girls"

Jungkook nodded "yeah, but you could put a stop to it and tell your fandom to grow up"

"It's not just mine it's theirs too, plus that would be a bit embarrassing to tell my fans that, I feel like I would lose some"

"The only ones you will lose are the toxic ones, those are also the ones who send death threats. Let them leave Taehyung they just make you and your fandom look bad"

"You think so, maybe I should go live- OH WAIT OH MY GOD!!"

Jungkook slammed on the brakes making them jolt forward but the seatbelts kept them in their seats. "What!? What's wrong are you okay?" Jungkook asked panicking looking at him.

"No I'm fine, I haven't told my fans we're dating! WHAT THE FUCK IM A BAD BOYFRIEND!!"

Jungkook let out a relief sigh. "You scared me, I thought you were hurt" he slide his hand over giving his thigh a quick squeeze, Taehyung blushed looking down staring at his hand that kept flexing every time he squeezed it.

Jungkook continued to drive trying to remember what Taehyung was saying, and after awhile he finally remembered. "Oh! Yeah, you don't need to say anything if you're not ready yet"