40

"Shh don't be loud" Namjoon shushed Jin slowly moving in and out of him.

Yep, they were doing it. At the concert, in the stalls.

"Well if your dick wasn't so big ah then fuck r-right there" Jin moaned holding onto the toilet. "Faster"

THE OTHERS

"wow, I missed these hamburger" Hoseok moan taking a bite into his big burger.

"Jungkook" Taehyung smiled sitting on his laps.

"What's wrong baby?" Jungkook wrapped his arms around him.

"Are we going to tell them?" Taehyung whispered, Jungkook nodded smiling. Taehyung's eyes sparkled as he leaned in for a kiss.

Jungkook kissed him squeezing his waist. "Guys!" Taehyung stood up grabbing his hand and pulling him out the seat.

"Yeah?" Jimin looked up from his drink.

"Guess who got a boyfriend?"

"Jihyo? Please don't tell me" Hoseok stopped eating his hamburger as his mood completely dropped.

"No me!" Taehyung smiled kissing Jungkook's cheek who was glaring at Hoseok watching his mood being brought up again.

'You know damn well my mother ain't having no boyfriend, maybe a boy friend but I'm already her boy friend and son'

"Congrats! When's the wedding?" Jimin went back to sipping his drink. "Soon, but also not soon because that would be too soon" Taehgung explained, Jungkook kissed his forehead chuckling.

"What about kids?" Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hyung! We just started dating"

"So? People end up having kids without even dating"

"That's them, this is us and we shouldn't move too fast" Taehyung said walking over to his food.

'Yes we're taking things slow!' Jungkook mentally cheered as he went back to his seat. He looked around the room and notice something missing.

"Guys where's Namjoon and Jin?" He asked.

KNJ & KSJ

"You fucking idiot why did you cum inside of me" Jin hissed trying to clean himself with toilet paper.

"Would you rather have me cumming on your clothes or inside of you"

"You know my face is always an option" Jin rolled his eyes. Namjoon's eyes widen "b-but you don't like it when things touch your face"

"Did you seriously get a boner again?" Jin pulled up his pants after finishing cleaning himself.

"Ah sorry I just-"

"My mouth is also an option" Jin pushed Namjoon against the stall door and getting on his knees unbuckling Namjoon's pants.

BACK TO OTHERS

"We still have another 30 minutes left, I just hope Jin isn't really that sick, should we get medicine on our way back?" Hoseok asked worried, "wait what if he can't perform well? Shit, lets just put a chair outside and let him sit on it or we could tell him to not move as much"

"When has Jin ever told you that he was sick?" Yoongi asked taking a fry.

"He ran out of here gagging"

"He probably ate something he didn't like" Jimin said sitting down on Yoongi's laps spreading his legs out on the couch.

"What if he has food poisoning? Oh no not our worldwide handsome" Hoseok stood up leaving the room in a rush.