27

A knock was heard from Taehyung's door. He quickly sat up from the bed walking towards the door, he opened it to be greeted with a bunny smile. "Someone's happy" Taehyung smiled moving to the side letting Jungkook walk in. "I can't be happy?" Jungkook asked sitting down on a chair.

"Not without me you can" Taehyung joked sitting down across from him.

"Wow! I really gotta share my happiness" 'which I don't mind'

Taehyung nodded giggling "I ordered us some food, so it should be here any minute" He said. Jungkook nodded starring at Taehyung, 'those eyes, soft lips, long lashes and-'

"So let me start off, my name is Kim Taehyung I sing, dance, and I like performing" Taehyung giggled, Jungkook smiled leaning back in the chair. "Well I'm Jeon Jungkook, I work for the Kim Taehyung" he chuckled.

Taehyung shook his head "alright let's get to the real stuff! I have no siblings, I'm an only child. Both of my parents are still alive, and healthy" Taehyung said.

"I'm also an only child, I live with my mother still unfortunately and that's about it I guess"

"No there's more, what do you like to do during your free time?" Taehyung asked. "Uh I guess sleeping, or play video games" Jungkook said, Taehyung nodded. "Well I like hanging out with friends, I also like going on walks and taking pictures"

Jungkook hummed "do you like car rides? I would go on car rides instead of walks"

Taehyung shrugged "you can burn calories when you're walking, but car rides are also fun cause you can sing and turn up your music as loud as you want driving down the street"

"That's what I love to do! Putting the windows down and singing, well more like screaming" Jungkook laughed. "Maybe we should go on couple car ri-" a knock was heard cutting off Jungkook mid sentence.

"Oh the food is here" Taehyung jumped up walking towards the door, he opened it and there was a man with a cart filled with food and wine. "Thank you!" Taehyung said taking the cart, the man nodded telling him to enjoy his food before leaving. Taehyung thanked him again and closed the door. "Oh wow we're going to drink?" Jungkook asked as he noticed the wine on the cart that Taehyung was pushing towards the table.

"Hell yeah, let's make this night fun" Taehyung cheered sitting down not before grabbing a plate. "Fun? You call this fun? We're going to do something fun later" Jungkook smirked, Taehyung took the sentence the wrong way and stared at him with wide eyes.

'OH MY GOD HE WANTS TO DO WITH ME!!!? OH YES PAPI!!'

"What?" Jungkook asked as he noticed the stare, Taehyung shook his head and grabbed both wine glasses and wine bottle. He quickly poured the same amount in each glass before giving Jungkook one.

Jungkook also grabbed himself a plate "alright what are some things you haven't done" He asked taking a bite from his steak. "Some things? Hmm" Taehyung thought hard.

'I have never fucked my bodyguard'

"Uh, I have never found my fans attractive I mean they're are some really cute pretty ones but like for me to call them daddy like Jin? Nope never"

"Have you ever called anyone daddy before?" Jungkook asked taking a quick sip from his glass. Taehyung's eyes widen at the sudden question, the blush spreading around his cheeks. "W-way back in the past" he admitted.

Jungkook almost let out a scoff of jealousy but held it in, he nodded and sat the glass down. "Have you ever fainted in a crowd before?" Jungkook continued to ask, Taehyung nodded "Yeah, but I was really sick that day thank god no one stepped on me and gave me and the medical some space. Oh and later that day I got on Twitter and some fans were cussing each other out for not giving me space"