12

Jungkook stepped out the car first and opened the back door for Taehyung to come out. Taehyung stepped out the car making the fans go wild and screaming his name to get his attention, many cameras were flashing all over them. He went to the back and grabbed their stuff after a couple seconds the fans screamed again but this time it was because of Jin. He waved at them and at the camera, then he started to send flying kisses to the fans making them go wild again.

"Are you ready?" Jimin asked as all seven got together. They nodded and started to quickly walk towards the entrance with the fans quickly following behind them. Cameras were flashing everywhere, Jungkook walked a little closer to Taehyung as he saw the fans getting closer. Then a girl came up to them pushing security out the way and shoving her phone up to Taehyung's face. Jungkook shoved her back a little too hard making her fall back and dropping her phone.

"Fucking bitch" he heard Taehyung spat. "I hope they stepped on her phone" he went on. Then another two girls ran up to them with big ass cameras shoving them into Taehyung's face. The light flashed making Taehyung flinch and shutting his close from bright light. Jungkook swatted their cameras out their hands and shoved them away.

"My fucking eyes! What the hell!" He heard Taehyung cry. He noticed Taehyung starting to slow down so he grabbed his arm pulling him. "Let me go!" He swatted his hand "I can walk by myself" Jungkook let go of him but got a little close just in case something happens.

"Can you back up?" He said with a little sass. "Sir it's my job to stand by close" he replied "not too close it feels like you're breathing on my neck" he tried to nudge him away. "Sir we're in a crowd I don't want you getting hurt"

"I know that! But please respect my bubble" He said and Jungkook backed up a little but kept a close distance with him. Finally after awhile they got to their flight on time. "Finally!" Jin exclaimed getting on the jet. Namjoon and Hoseok followed behind with their stuff. "Holy shit we made it on time" Jimin squealed getting on the jet too with Yoongi.

Taehyung and Jungkook went in after, Jungkook looked around the jet searching where to place the suitcases and bags but then a flight attendant came up to him and opened a top cabinet "right here" she said and Jungkook started to put them up there with her help. He thanked her once they finished and sat down next to Yoongi.

"Dude I was harassed in that crowd!" Jin exclaimed as everyone settled down and buckled in. "Someone kept slapping my ass"

"Your what?" Namjoon looked at him confused "my ass" Jin repeated "ass? You mean your back?" He snorted. "Shut up! I have an ass for your information" Jin defended.

"Well that information isn't correct sadly" Namjoon teased. Jin flicked him off and was about to speak up but Jimin beat him to it. "Well my hair was getting pulled and my shirt it was so annoying"

"When sir? Are you alright?" Yoongi sat up concerned "I'm fine Mr.Min, you were on the other side so don't worry" Jimin reassured him. "Well people kept shoving stuff in my face" Taehyung complained. "Why didn't you push them away?" Hoseok asked. "Mr.Jeon did, and let me tell you! He knocked the cameras and phones out their hands it was so funny! You could hear the cameras shattering and their phones being stepped on" Taehyung laughed.

'You're welcome sir'

He couldn't say that out loud of course, but he smiled as his way of saying 'you're welcome'. "But hey we made it on time for the first time! All thanks to Mr.Jeon" Hoseok smiled clapping, everyone started to clap and cheer for him. Jungkook smiled brighter and said it was nothing. Couple minutes later the jet took off. "I'm going to sleep, don't disturb me" Yoongi yawned. "But only wake me up if Jimin needs something" Jungkook nodded and watched his hyung close his eyes. "Do you want a blanket? I could get a blanket if you want" Jungkook asked.