48

No one couldn't believe it. Did Veronica's father actually shot her? Or was it part of a plan?

But no way in hell Veronica would risk taking a couple bullets to stay out of jail. "B-but why?" Yoongi spoke up. "I am not allowed to say why until I get permission, and if I do I have it recorded on my body cam so I'll send it to you through mail" the officer said speaking to Jungkook.

"Wait so this means she's not going to jail?" Namjoon frowned.

"It depends, if she recovers and is good enough to walk then yes but if she can't recover and die on us then no"

"But what if she is recovered? And is lying to you guys?" Jungkook asked. "Don't worry, she will always be cuffed to the bed and there will always be officers in and out the room so there isn't much for her to do" he replied.

Jungkook nodded feeling relieved, "well that's all I can tell you guys, If they do give me permission to send you the recording it might take awhile" the officer said making his way back to his car.

"How long?" Jungkook asked.

"Months"

'but that's long!'

"Alright thank you"

"Yup, have a lovely night all of you" the officer said as he got inside his car. "Goodnight" everyone replied back as they watched him drive away.

"Wait so that's all? If she dies she dies? And if she doesn't she goes to jail?" Yoongi asked. "Pretty much, which is good right?" Jimin said looking at Jungkook who shrugged.

"Something doesn't feel right, there's no way her dad shot her like no way!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Hey, maybe he finally realized how horrible his daughter is and took action" Jihyo said.

"You think so? I mean what parent would shoot their own kid, that's pretty messed up" He sighed. "Okay Jungkook, listen... she's gone, you wanted that right? Gone?" Namjoon walked up to him.

"Yeah..."

"So don't worry about it, either way her father helped us a lot"

"But still like-"

"Jungkook, she's gone... do you miss her?"

"No"

"Okay then don't worry about it, Veronica isn't our problem anymore it's theirs" Namjoon patted his shoulder, "you're right it just feels kinda off you know... anyways we have to get back we have that concert tomorrow" Jungkook said making his way to his car.

"Ahh yes!" Jimin jumped up running towards his car.
-

-

-

-
Everyone arrived at Taehyung's place, Jungkook got out feeling tired wanting the night to end. He waited for Jihyo to get out so he could lock his car, after that they all went inside the quiet house. "Where is Jin?" Namjoon asked, "sleeping with Taehyung" Jungkook replied.

"I still have to apologize to both of them" Jimin sighed as they made their way towards Taehyung's room as they got closer they heard voices.

"Ahh fuck right there... OW!! use your palms not your knuckles!" They heard Taehyung say.

"Well if you stop getting so tense it wouldn't hurt!" Hoseok scolded.

"Can you please do me now?" Jin asked.

"he's working on me Jin, wait for your fuuuck" Taehyung moaned out.

"That was a loud one"