39

"New phone who dis" Jungkook opened the box of the new iPhone. "Don't know don't care" Yoongi teased.

They were both outside the apple store in the parking lot in Jungkook's car activating his new phone. "Here, let's get a couple donuts" Jungkook passed his new phone to Yoongi so he could set it up for him.

Yoongi took it nodding "so is uh Taehyung coming over today?"

Jungkook nodded as he pulled his car out the parking lot.

"Can I invite Jimin?"

"And make my mother happier? Hell yeah" Jungkook drove down the highway towards a bakery. "Alright bet, do you want me to put their numbers in?"

"Yes please"

Yoongi nodded and started to copy every number down into Jungkook's new phone.
-

-

-

-
Jungkook walked out the bakery with eight donuts. He made his way towards his car opening the door. "Did you finish?" Jungkook asked sitting in his seat and closing the door. Yoongi nodded and passed him his phone as he took the box of donuts.

"I texted everyone saying that was your new phone number, I also tried matching the name from your old phone onto your new one"

"Thank you hyung!" Jungkook smiled swiping through his new phone.

Jungkook
Hey this is Jungkook, this is my new phone number.

Taehyung😈
I FUCKING MISSED YOU!! YOU HAVENT TEXTED ME IN ALL DAY!! 😭😭

Jungkook
Aww baby, I missed you too. Sorry I have been busy all day.

Taehyung😈
So this means I can come over to your house ? 🥺

Jungkook
Yes baby! Is Jimin there with you? Yoongi wants him over

Taehyung😈
HOLY SHIT YES!!

Taehyung😈
SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS DADDY!! 🥰

Jungkook
That emoji does not help! Plus I'm next to Yoongi hyung don't make me act up.

Taehyung😈
Oh sorry daddy😁

'He's really testing me!'

Jungkook let out a breath as he sent Taehyung his address.

Jungkook
Please text me when you get there, don't knock on my door stay in the car.

Taehyung😈
Why :/

Jungkook
I want to surprise my mom, she's a huge fan of you guys plus I'm not at home atm 😂

Taehyung😈
Your mother already loves me without me meeting her 💅🏻

Jungkook
Literally, okay well I gotta hit the road see you then baby

Taehyung😈
Bye daddy!!

Jungkook
Taehyung!

Taehyung😈
Oops sorry 😅

Jungkook smiled putting his phone away and looked over at Yoongi who was typing on his phone with a big smile on his face. "Jimin?" He asked as he started the car.

"Yes" Yoongi sighed dramatically falling into the seat. "I'm in love" he held his chest placing his hand on his heart.

Jungkook smiled seeing his hyung happy. "God, please don't tell anyone but I almost cried when they took my life"