53

"So what did you guys talk about?" Jungkook asked as they made their way towards the studio. "Well, would you give me permission to shake some ass in the next music video?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I literally let you shake some ass on stage" Jungkook replied. "Okay good cause I was going to do it either way"

Jungkook sent him a playful glare. "You guys haven't made the song yet and you're already wanting to shake some ass"

"Well we got it all planned out so yeah, quick question can you sing?" Taehyung asked him once they finally made it to the studio. Jungkook shook his head, "nah, my singing isn't halos and angels"

"Well how do you know that?" Taehyung asked opening the door to the studio. "Cause I just know" Jungkook replied looking around the studio. "So no one has told you sing good?"

"Well my mother has but she's my mother you know?"

"You do know your mother is always honest with you right? She probably wasn't lying, come on let me hear you sing" Taehyung pushed him into a spinning chair that was in front of desk with computers and a microphone on top. Jungkook shook his head, "you're going to make fun of me"

"What? No, I would never"

"No cause you're going to hurt my feelings" Jungkook pushed himself away from the desk. "Come on Jungkook please?"

Jungkook shook his head swirling around in the chair but Taehyung stopped it. "Jungkookie" he sat on his laps, "please do it for me, for your baby" he pouted. Jungkook closed his eyes not wanting to fall for the act. He then shook his head making Taehyung sigh. "Fine, I won't force you" He felt him get off but Jungkook pulled him back into his laps. "Are you going to record now?" He asked opening his eyes, Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, I have to practice my part, Jimin is going to print them out for me"

"Oh that's nice" Jungkook said drawing imaginary circles on Taehyung's thighs. Taehyung watched him with a pout, Jungkook knew he was pouting but he didn't dare to look up or else he would give in. "I'll give you head if you sing"

"What song should I do?"

"Jungkook!" Taehyung gasped getting off his laps. "you bitch"

"I'm kidding, come here" Jungkook pulled him back again. "Please don't be like Yoongi, always wanting sex" Taehyung said making Jungkook frown. 'Yoongi isn't like that, he just acts like that for fun'

"Yoongi is a good guy Taehyung, he's not actually addicted to sex" Jungkook stated. He heard Taehyung scoff, "yeah right"

"Well it's not his fault Jimin gives in into every little action he does" Jungkook commented making Taehyung frown. "May I remind you that Yoongi was desperate to get things straight with him" he remarked.

"Yeah but who was the one who didn't let that happen? Jimin, because supposedly he kept kissing him" Jungkook argued back.

"Okay but who was the one who dumped the other and yet ran back to him because-"

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's jaw shutting him up, he then pulled him down to his level. "Let's not argue over something that doesn't concern us, alright?" He said making Taehyung nod. "Good" he released his grip on him. "Now, when are you going to start practicing your lines?" He asked casually.

"Today" Taehyung responded softly, "I'm waiting for Jimin"

Jungkook hummed and looked around the studio. "Jungkook, you would do anything to make me happy right?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook nod. "Well I want you to-"

"Actually wait, it depends you know?"

Taehyung sighed, 'well it was worth a try'

"But what is it?" Jungkook asked turning his gaze back on him. Taehyung shook his head getting off his lap feeling uncomfortable with the position so he sat down on the couch that was in the corner. "Come on tell me, I might say yes" Jungkook tried.

"You're going to say no"

"And why's that?"

"Because you already said no" Taehyung slumped back into the couch. "Oh is it about me singing?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded looking at him with puppy eyes "please"

Jungkook spin the chair around facing the opposite wall. Taehyung let out a huff feeling rejected but then he smirked thinking of an idea. Right when he was about to use daddy the door opened. "Sorry I took long, there was no paper in the printer so I had to get some" Jimin barged in with sheets of paper in his hand and Yoongi behind him. He pushed his hair back feeling hot due to running. "We're going to be here for awhile, so please bring us food in like an hour" Jimin made his way to the desk turning on the computers. "Jungkook, Taehyung needs that chair" Jimin said typing the password into the computer.

"Right sorry" Jungkook stood up pushing the chair towards Taehyung who sat in it comfortably. "No you're fine, Yoongi could you bring another chair please"

"Yeah sure" Yoongi replied leaving.

'Wow, Jimin sure takes his job seriously' he thought pushing Taehyung towards the desk. "Here" Jimin grabbed some headphones that were hanging from one of the computers and put them on Taehyung. "Test it" Jimin said clicking onto the computer a couple times as Taehyung grabbed the microphone. "Testing- AH it's too loud" Taehyung covered his ears pushing the headphones closer to his ears as if that would help.

"How about now?" Jimin asked after changing the volume. "Testing, okay much better" Taehyung said receiving a nod. "Brought the chair" Yoongi came back with another chair just like Taehyung's. "Great thank you" Jimin took the chair and sat it next to Taehyung plopping himself in it.

"Okay guys, you either be here and be quiet or go out and be loud" Jimin gave them an option.

"Out"

"Out"

"alright just close the door on your way out oh and about 1:30ish bring lunch" Jimin said looking at the clock that was on top of the doorframe. They both nodded and left the studio making sure to close the door.

"Well damn, anyways Jin is at the gym. You wanna go?" Yoongi asked making Jungkook nod. "Alright let's go"

At The Gym

"Hey bestie!" Jin shouted from across the gym the moment Jungkook entered, Jungkook waved at him. "Hey hyung! What are you doing?" He asked approaching him.

"Lifting, it's so boring and hard" Jin whined, "hmm that looks a little too heavy for you hyung, try these" Jungkook passed him some lighter weights. "No it's fine, I can do it I need to improve myself"Jin breathed out.

"You went from what to what?"

"50 to 90"

"That's too much hyung, try 55 instead"

"Okay" Jin let the weights fall onto the floor feeling his arms go limp, Jungkook stopped them from rolling away by his foot. "Take a small break, also hyung be careful you might break a vessel and that won't be nice"

"Alright Kook" Jin panted, Jungkook looked around and saw a water bottle next to Jin's foot so he grabbed it and passed it to him. "Don't go too hard on yourself, you're already strong enough from here and here" Jungkook pointed at his chest and head. "Okay but not here" Jin pointed at his arms making him laugh. "That's okay, you have a boyfriend for that" He said making Jin laugh. "An idiot one" they both sighed dreamily.

Jungkook quickly snapped out of it. "Where is he anyways?"

"Getting a snack from the vending machines"

"Alright I'm going to look for him" He said receiving a nod. He turned around made his way towards the door, he opened the door not expecting Namjoon to be there and crashed into him. "My chips" Namjoon cried watching his snack go onto the floor. "Oh I'm sorry hyung" Jungkook apologized.

"It's fine, the bag wasn't open yet" Namjoon bent down picking them up. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Taehyung is at the studio with Jimin" he answered watching Namjoon's ass pop out so he did what every good friend would do. He brought his hand up waiting for the right moment before swinging it down making contact with Namjoon's ass. The loud smack echoed through the hallway making Jungkook burst out laughing.

Namjoon let out a loud yelp falling onto the floor, "my ass!"He rolled around feeling the stinging sensation through his ass.

"Double cheeked up"

"Shut up!"