16

Everyone packed their things and put their luggages in the vans heading to the airport. "Where are we landing tomorrow Mr.Park?" Jungkook asked, "Orlando baby!" Jimin replied cheerfully. "I haven't been to Universal Studios in years" he said remembering the times he use to go there with his mother during summer breaks.

"Maybe because you're all grown up" Yoongi said pulling his phone out, "but it won't hurt to go again at this age, the rides there are amazing" Jungkook exclaimed wanting to go again but knows deep inside he not going to since he'll be busy working. "I know nothing about Universal Studios, never been there" Yoongi shrugged.

Jungkook gasped staring at him with wide eyes, Yoongi felt his stare and looked up from his phone. "Wha-"

"You've never been to Universal Studios!? You're missing out!!" He exclaimed again, Yoongi sighed ignoring him and putting his earbuds in. "What about you Mr.Kim?" Jungkook asked him since he's been quiet this whole morning.

'M-me'

"Huh? Oh um I've only been to Disney Land with Jimin" Taehyung said fiddling with his phone, "oh yes! Those beautiful princesses are breathtaking" Jimin chirped.

'princesses? Huh I've never went to Disney Land before'

"Are there any prince there sir?" He asked as Taehyung's cheeks heated up. 'Please don't mention it, please don't'

"Oh yes! Many many handsome prince, Taehyung is head over heels for Flynn when he saw him he-"

"I took a picture with him!" Taehyung burst out cutting Jimin off, "oh must've been nice" he said, "who did you take a picture with Mr.Park?"

"Just different princesses, and Disney characters" Jimin replied, Jungkook nodded as they approached the airport. "There aren't many fans here, could I take a couple pictures with them?" Taehyung asked as the van parked in front of the entrance of the airport and a couple fans rushing up to the van but leaving a little space for them to get out. 'How thoughtful, well it is early morning not many will be here' Jungkook got ready to grab his things and Taehyung's. "Yeah but quickly before more arrive" Jimin said as Jungkook stepped out the van.

"Taehyung!!"

"Good morning Taehyung!"

"Hey Taehyung!!"

The fans kept saying as Jungkook left the door open for the others to come out. Yoongi came out first with his stuff and Jimin's "Jimin can I please take a picture with you and your bodyguard"

'Woah what? Yoongi hyung!?'

Yoongi pulled out his earbuds with wide eyes, no one has ever asked him to take a picture with him other than his own friends and family. "Um if that's okay with him, is it okay Mr.Min?" Jimin asked stepping out the van, couple fans squealing. "Uh, y-yeah that's fine" Yoongi said still surprised. The fan smiled and stood between them taking her phone out, Yoongi made a peace sign and Jimin just smiled. The fan quickly took the picture smiling and quickly hugging them afterwards, Yoongi hugged back still shocked but what shocked him even more were the fan's words "I have a have fan account for you Mr.Min, you're really handsome" she smiled.

'HOLY SHIT!! YOONGI REALLY OUT HERE GETTING BOTH'

"R-really? Um thank you, you're really sweet" Yoongi stuttered with pink cheeks. The fan nodded smiling, then Taehyung stepped out and the fans started to squeal again. "Good morning" he smiled and everyone said good morning back. "I can take a couple pictures with you guys before it gets crowded" he stated and the fans cheered, there were about 20-25 fans not much it just looked like a group of people.