21

"Taehyung what are you doing?" Jungkook repeated himself as he felt Taehyung's weight on him.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Taehyung asked ignoring his question. 'Is he testing me!?'

Jungkook felt Taehyung's legs wrap around him as he tried hard not to grab his thighs and squeeze them. "No, b-but if you don't get off now I'm going to do something you'll hate" Jungkook gulped looking down at his thighs. "Like what?" Taehyung lifted his chin up with his index finger softly.

Jungkook stared at him admiring his features, Taehyung doing the same with a little light the moon shined in the room. "So beautiful" Jungkook murmured not realizing what he just said.

Taehyung's eyes widen as his stomach did a couple turns. His cheeks heated up and his breath shorten almost panting. 'He called me beautiful! W-why am I feeling like this!'

"Shit I'm sorry I-I didn't mean that"

'Oh...'

Taehyung's stomach dropped and looked away. "I-It's fine" he whispered about to get off but Jungkook held him by his waist. "Jungkook?"

'What are you doing? Let him go!'

Jungkook's hand slowly creeped down to Taehyung's thighs ignoring the voice in the back of his head, he then rubbed them gently before squeezing them. 'Fuck they feel so nice' Jungkook almost groaned as he squeezed them again.

'Harder'

Taehyung watched Jungkook's hand flexed as he squeezed his thighs again. 'If only these pants weren't in the way' he started to squeeze a bit harder almost having Taehyung moan.

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung's voice croaked out snapping Jungkook out of his trance. "Fuck! Taehyung I-I'm so fucking sorry! I-I dont know what's going on with me! Please don't fire me! I won't touch you ever again, I promise! If I do you can slap me shit you can even call the cops on me and put me in-"

Taehyung hugged him nuzzling his face in Jungkook's neck. "I liked it" he mumbled bright red not believing he just let Jungkook touch him. 'He did!?'

"Y-you did?"

Taehyung nodded and pushed his body forward making Jungkook fall back on the bed with him on top. "Next time do it harder" Were Taehyung's last words before getting off and moving to his side of the bed.

'Wait what!?'

'So what if I want him to do it again?'
-
-
-
-
"Alright! The lesson for the day is teasing, so when you want to tease a man you need to show him that you want him but then you don't" Yoongi started, "for example! If I were to sit on Namjoon's laps and start grinding on him-"

The rest was a blur to Jungkook's ears as he was too busy remembering last night. 'He wants me to do it harder huh? Then he better not have any pants on or else I'm going to rip them off'

"You push him on the bed mark his neck up to his lips, but DONT kiss him okay! Leave the room, but before you do you tell him to beg or else daddy won't give it to him" Yoongi explained the rest. 'What am I saying, that will never happen again we haven't talked all morning I'm sure he regrets sitting in my laps'

"Got it?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook nodded still in daze. "Great! I think that's all you need to know, also if you're about to do it make sure you have condoms and lube and if you don't have any you can always come to me! I have all different kinds of lubes and condoms"

"Why!?" Namjoon shook his head. "You never when you need them buddy" Yoongi replied. "Also you could go raw but that's gonna hurt for your other partner"