11

Jungkook didn't know what to say, he was so embarrassed "I thought I said to forget" Taehyung crossed his arms. "Sorry sir" Jungkook apologized, that's the only thing he could do.

"Stop being sorry over everything it's so fucking annoying" Taehyung spat, Jungkook didn't say anything "hey be nice to Kook, he's a baby" Jin said and went towards Jungkook's side hugging him. "Literally" Taehyung mumbled.

Jimin heard him and elbowed him. "Be nice" he muttered. Taehyung scoffed and shook his head. "I'm not nice to perverts"

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at Jungkook feeling bad. "Anyways we're off early today since we have to go home and pack and get up early" Hoseok spoke. "Oh yeah! Well I should get going now since I have a whole house to pack" Jin said taking his arm off of Jungkook. Everyone said bye to Jin and watched him leave.

"Jungkook you should go too since you live a bit further" Yoongi said, Jungkook nodded "I should, well I'll see you guys tomorrow" he smiled. "Bye Jungkook" Hoseok waved as Jungkook left.

"Finally he's gone"

"Why do you hate him so much?" Hoseok asked.

"Why do you like him so much?" Taehyung mocked.

"Because Jungkook is so sweet, he so patient and cute. Everything he does is adorable, he's not a pervert-"

"Yes he is!"

"How!? What has he done that makes him a pervert Taehyung?" Hoseok argued.

"Everything! They way he talks and the way he acts is just so annoying" Taehyung argued back.

"But that doesn't make him a pervert! He's so fucking innocent, he probably doesn't even know gay porn exists" Hoseok crossed arms.

"Oh I can confirm that for sure! He doesn't even know what a top and a bottom is" Yoongi spoke up watching them back and forth. Taehyung looked at him confused "he doesn't?" Yoongi shook his head.

"BWAHAHAHA" Taehyung burst out laughing "what kind of dumbass doesn't know that!!" Tears started to form in his eyes. "I'm telling you he's innocent and straight! Believe it or not Taehyung he doesn't find you attractive at all, none of us" Hoseok said.

'H-he doesn't? Okay but why does that hurt?'

"Good! I don't want him all up on me" Taehyung flipped his hair. "Sooo does that change your mind about him being a pervert?" Jimin asked. "Hell no! I still think he's a dirty man!" Taehyung said making everyone sigh.
-
-
-
-
JJK POV

"I'm home! They let me go home early" Jungkook smiled walking inside his house. "That's good, well I just finished packing for you" His mother said coming out in the hallway with luggages. "Thank you" he kissed her cheek. "Anything for my baby, you should have a big meal before leaving" she said and brought him into the kitchen. "Oh yes! Everything looks good and smells good" he complimented.

"Of course it does, now sit down" she said passing him a plate. Jungkook took it and sat down "shit what do I start with?" He squealed "anything! I haven't ate since this morning I was too busy making this and packing your luggage" she said making Jungkook pout "sorry mom, you should start first"

"Oh don't be sorry, it's a mother's job" she smiled pouring some fried rice on her plate. "But I'm 23 and I should be doing theses things on my own! Holy shit I'm 23 and I still love with my mother" he gasped. "Oh shut up! You're my baby and always will be my baby, I don't care how old you are don't be embarrassed about living with me" She shook her head.