47

"Alright who is next? You young man" the officer came out with an annoyed Hoseok but immediately smiled when he saw Jihyo. Jungkook rolled his eyes as Jimin walked away with the officer.

"Here are some mints if you guys want any" the officer by the desk said pushing a bowl of mints. Jihyo quickly skipped over to him grabbing herself one thanking him. "What did he say Hoseok?" Jungkook walked up to him.

"He said he doesn't think there's an actual Veronica and we just made this up"

"Are you kidding me? Didn't he just look her up on the computer" Jungkook groaned. "I just hope Jimin shows her the proof man" He sighed.

"Well to make things run faster, I'll interview you guys too" the officer by the desk stood up. "You first?" He pointed at Jungkook, Jungkook nodded and followed him into another room. "Thank you so much sir"

"Just doing my job" the man replied opening the door letting Jungkook walk in first. "So what's going on?" He asked as they both sat down across from each other at a table that was in the middle of the room.

"Okay so I use to work for this guy as a bodyguard, and his daughter was all over me and I was just so uncomfortable. She drugged me once and tried to you know do um that uh h-hey what are you doing?" Jungkook stopped talking noticing the officer writing down. "I'm writing this down" the officer replied.

"But why?"

"I have to, or else I won't remember any of this"

"But is it really necessary?" Jungkook asked embarrassed.

"Yes, it's like writing down important notes it's helps me to help you later on" the officer explained. "Okay but you won't show this to anyone right?" Jungkook put his hands over the notes. "Only with the people I'm working with, why are you so embarrassed anyways?"

"W-well because I let a woman do this to me"

"It's alright, there's nothing to be ashamed of I'm here to help you not make fun of you. Plus I could charge her for some things but that's only if you want me to?"

"Will this put her in jail?" Jungkook asked hopefully.

"Her drugging you and attempted rape is a big red zone, so yes" the officer reassured making Jungkook relax. 'Finally some real help'

"Okay well she lied to her father saying I was touching her and I got fired for that, but then she came into the room asking her dad if I could be her bodyguard but I left because no way in hell am I staying there, after that I found a new job and now I'm protecting Kim Taehyung-"

"WHAT!? No way! Holy shit you're his boyfriend!- wait I'm so sorry, please continue..." the officer cleared his throat. 'Okay good he's a fan of Taehyung which means I'll get even more help'

"It's fine, yeah so I guess Veronica found out and started to threaten to hurt him if I didn't come back running to her, she also hacked my old phone so I had to get a new one, and she texted my other friends saying to stay away from me, and ruined our friendship by threatening Jimin to do things"

"What did she make him do?"

"She tried breaking me up with Taehyung, she ruined my friendship with Yoongi and Namjoon, and she also made Namjoon and Jin break up"

"Wait Kim Seokjin!? Oh my god- fuck focus! Sorry, anyways how did she threaten him?

"She was going to snipe Taehyung on stage"

"What the fuck!? Holy shit this is horrible, and she's doing all of this because she wants you to herself?"

Jungkook nodded, the officer shook his head as he wrote down some last few words. "Crazy bitch, so it's just you and Jimin who she has been after?"