Chapter 26

Marco's POV:

Annaya's state was unbearable to watch, I couldn't even imagine the pain she was going through despite being human. Being a human would only increase her pain she felt. Currently I was preparing for the arrival of the Vampire King. Alex told me about how there was a possible way to save Naya from being possessed and eaten. Elijah King was my very good friend. We met when we were 15 years of age when I saved the King from being hunted by over 20 rogue werewolves. The werewolf society dislikes Vampires because of their blood sucking nature but our pack thinks differently. I had ordered the maids to ready three rooms in the pack house. One being for the King and his beloved or mate and the other two being for the warriors or other guests he brought along. If estimated properly he would arrive in the next five minutes. Elder Beta female and Elder Luna Evangeline insisted on welcoming the guests properly so they were off preparing food with a few of the cooking staff. I heard the doorbell ring. They had arrived.

The gate was opened by the security I had placed outside of my house as extra protection because of the baby I was expecting. With their eerie yet glorious presence, entered 6 different vampires. The first to enter were the Vampire King and his beloved Adrian. Then entered two male warriors I thought because of the way their body was built. The next two vampires who entered were two girls. One seemed to be around the age of 30 while the other being in her late teen years. They were doctors. I presumed one being an assistant and the other being the doctor. I immediately went to give my old bro a handshake. Alex and I both went to the door.

"Long time no see." Alex said which caused a pleasant laugh to erupt from Elijah.

"Sup Elijah, Adrien." Both the men had pleasant smiles on their faces.

"Hello. I have brought a few of my members with me, two warriors and two doctors. Warriors, Doctors please introduce yourselves."

"Hello Alpha, I am Zack and this is my brother Zane." He introduces along with Zane the brother saying a curt hi.

"Hello Alpha, I am Vampire doctor Margarete and this is my assistant Serena." The girl answered her assistant, showing a nod.

"Well Marco my friend, I suggest we immediately tend to your pack member cause her time may be running out." Elijah Kings says. I nod and show the guests the way to Naya. She was currently placed on a table with IV needles inside of her and wet cloths on her body.

"This looks bad." Adrien points out. Alex nods in response.

"This sort of magic is very ancient, a very dark kind." Margarete says.

"Yes the only time I heard about something similar to this is the case study 303, where a man was possessed by a witch. She was mind controlling the man." Serena points out.

"Yes, when a witch possesses a body she first takes control through a form of a coma. I must ask you if she has been in a coma recently." Margarete asks.

"Yes she was, around two days ago." I tell her.

"Well looking at the situation, my knowledge is not vast on old magic but whatever I know is that someone can perform a resurrection spell on her. It can be done by a vampire with a lot of experience. Out of all the people I think Elijah can do it." Adrien points out.

"We will need to restrain her. Serena please get the restraints ready, I will change her IV needles and start the mild anesthetic process on her." Margarete informs everyone.

"I have noticed Marco. She is human." Elijah points out.

"Yes she is, a very strong one." I reply. I see that Serena has metal chains and cuffs that she attaches to each of Annaya's limbs. She does this carefully as her skin could be burnt because of the temperature of Annaya. I see Margarete take an injection out of her brief case which she injects in Annaya's arm. The reaction was immediate, Naya immediately reduced her drastic shaking movements. Elijah then steps up. Adrien comforts Elijah by rubbing his shoulder.

"Sinistrum iter. Purga prius in spiritu tuo. Ut cogi domini tenebris lucem. Et periit intrusore." Elijah repeats this multiple times before Annaya's shaking increases. Her burn marks are disappearing and her red eyes slowly fade. I look back at Elijah to see him sweating. He lets go after repeating the spell multiple times. The burn marks start to reappear on Naya's skin. It did not work.

"It didn't work, what is happening to her?" I ask Margarete.

"It partially worked, her mind is no longer in control. The spirit has left her but her blood has been affected." Margarete explains.

"This means that her blood needs to be cleansed, it is similar to the process of having to remove venom from a snake bite." Serena states.

"Well how do you do that?" I ask.

"This must be a vampire's job. Someone must suck her blood but be able to stop once the venom is out." Adrien says.

"Well who's going to do it." I ask.

"I will." Elijah says. He unbuttons a few of his buttons as I see his fangs start to grow. His vampire is hungry of the divine smell that the human must be emitting I think. He stands above her and aims at her neck. He bites, similar to the way you would mark your mate. I see satisfaction in his eyes. He drinks the blood up hungrily. I see Annaya's hand thrashing trying to get out of the restraints to push Elijah off. Adrien, Serena, Margarete and I each hold one limb to ensure she doesn't escape. I see that Annaya's body is turning paler. He is killing her, we must stop Elijah.

"Adrien stops his vampire." I tell him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

Hope you love the chapter! Please Like, Read, Comment, Follow and Vote Shadies!

edited.

- SLIMSHADY OUT! ✌✌✌😎😎😎