Chapter 29

Annaya's POV:

"You have ten seconds to answer why a vampire is in this house before all of you feel my Ravaging Lethal Wrath!" I say looking at the Vampires eyes. Marco understood that the question was directed to him. Marco came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. If he thinks he can comfort his way out of this boy is he wrong!

"Naya calm down. This is Elijah King. He is the leader of the vampires. That on the side is Adrian his mate. I called them here. They saved you when you were possessed by Rowen." He tells me calmly.

"Yeah well that still doesn't explain why I have a bite mark, Marco!" I say loudly.

"Well in order to save you I had to perform a spell that only vampires could do. That wasn't enough so I had to refresh your blood and purify it by taking out the affected blood, which I did by slurping it out of your neck." Elijah interrupted. After I heard the words spill out of the Vampire's mouth my breath calmed. This was done in order to save me, not hurt me. I slowly walked up to the King.

"uhuhm...*cough*...uhm.... Thanks....uhum....*cough*" I murmured slightly.

"What was that human?" Elijah said with a smirk. Well someone needs to shove their attitude u their a*s.

"You heard me Eli." I say annoyed.

"Jeez, calm down." He said putting his hands up in the air. I simply rolled my eyes. I decided it was a good time to have a quick breakfast and head for some training. I go to the kitchen and get myself some organic orange juice, freshly squeezed from a jug. Then I went to the fruit basket and took an apple. There was also some boiled eggs and avocado toast which I grabbed on a plate. I sat in the living room cause the dining room had many family members of the Knight pack which I didn't want to face just yet. In about fifteen minutes I had finished all my food and went to the restroom. I did my business and headed for the gym. It was around eight thirty in the morning so there weren't many people in the gym. I immediately went to the boxing area. There was a punching bag at my disposal. I decided to warm up first. I did a few jumping jacks, squats burpees, lunges, crunches, scissor kicks and planks. After around thirty minutes I was all trained and warmed up. I proceeded to wrap my hands with black cloth that I normally use. I stood in front of the punching bag and started punching. Left Jab, Right Cross, Hook, Uppercut, Jab, Jab, High Kick, Right Cross, Right Hook, Left Hook, Left Jab, Uppercut. I made random sequences in my head and continued to perform them for about 30 minutes. After the first set I decided to take a two minute water break. I did thirty more minutes of boxing and decided to switch to my acrobatic related skills. To develop my arm strength I lifted various weighted dumbbells. Especially the large long ones. Those are always my favorite as they are a challenge. Then I decided to practice my basic flips and tricks. Cartwheel. Done. I then did a front flip. Back handspring, Back walkover. Front Handspring. Then I performed an Aerial cartwheel and an aerial walkover. I then proceeded with a full out. My floor training took about twenty minutes. I checked my Fitbit and I had burned over 200 kcal. I then headed outside for a short twenty minute running session. I saw on the field there were a few guys training. No girls in sight. Dang. I put on Gangsta by Kehlani on my Bluetooth ear pieces. I started jogging then proceeded to a run. I calmly ended with a sprint which marked the end of my training session. I went to drink water and packed all my things. I then started heading back to the pack house. While I was on the way I smelt rotten flesh. Dead flesh. DEAD FLESH! It was coming from the direction of the borders so I decided to check it out myself.

I sniffed my way through the forest towards the eastern borders of the pack. The stench of blood was starting to increase. I was walking and stopped as I saw it. A body. It was a werewolf for sure. I identified it as a girl and walked to the body. The girl had blond hair and brown eyes. Her arm was cut off and a silver knife was stabbed through her heart. There was also a note that was placed in between the knife and the girl's chest. I read it. It said Payback for Monday. Monday, the day I killed five of the Blood Ruler's wolves. The girl looked frail and seemed to be a little more than 18 years of age. She had the scent of the Knight pack. I grabbed her body gently and carried it back to the pack house. I was getting pissed off by this Vladimir dude. Like he first kills an Elder, then a pack member. This has got to stop. I see the pack house come in view and immediately run towards it with the body in my hand. I call out for Marco and Alex. They both show up along with Elijah and Adrien. Marco suddenly runs towards me as he sees the body that I laid on the ground.

"What happened?!" Marco questions angrily.

"I don't know, on the way from training I smelt rotten flesh. This was the source. It was found on the eastern border of the pack territory." I inform him seriously.

"Alex I want you to check the area for any scenes of struggles, rogues etc. Take at least three of the pack warriors with you. One of them should be a tracker to pick up any scents." Marco commands. Alex simply nods and heads out to do his duty.

"There was also a note with the body. It said Payback for Monday." I inform Marco quietly.

"What happened on Monday?" Elijah asks. I sigh and explain the situation of how I got possessed by Rowen Ravenswood and killed Vladimir's wolves.

"Well this is sick." Adrien comments. I nod in response.

"We should have a burial for her and inform her younger brother." Alpha Marco says.

"What was her name." Elijah asks.

"Clarice." Marco says curtly.

"Elijah bends down and does some weird hand motion over the body. He takes his fisted hand and opens it. There flutters a black butterfly.

"May you rest in peace, Clarice." Elijah whispers to the butterfly and blows it in the direction of the dead body. It erupts into sparkles. Elijah had sent prayers to the body's spirit. Marco then proceeded to carry the body to the clinic where dead bodies were also dealt. 

Author's Note:

Hi guys, hope you like the chapter. What do you think will happen next? Please like comment, follow, read and vote beanies. Question: What resolutions have you made?  😁🙃😜😏

-SLIMSHADY OUT 😎😎😎😎✌✌✌✌