Chapter 11

Xavier's POV:

After yesterday's chaotic dinner I returned back to my pack. Red Moon is located right beside Knight Crescent. Our packs are close by that's why we join them for breakfast or dinner everyday or most days at least. I enjoy having breakfast with them. I just started disliking it ever since that pesky human arrived. Like there is no doubt she is powerful but she does not belong here, does she not get that. She won the challenge that I posed upon her. I was awestruck on how a sixteen year old human could beat a 21 year old alpha. What surprised me the most was that she could bend the lightning I produced. Our family gene came from our great Sapphire ancestry. All the generations and descendants have the same superhuman abilities making us a strong pack. It was currently 8am and I was in my office completing some of the alpha duties I have. There is an uprising situation of rogues. Some of the smaller packs have experienced it but I don't think it's necessary to call a meeting. I mean it isn't that big of a deal. If the matter gets out of hand we will call a meeting. I write this down in an email format and send it to my Beta, Mason Red. He is my cousin. Speaking of my cousin I had to meet up with my Gamma Zander my other cousin, as he is in charge of the pack training.

I got up from my seat and stretched before I mind linked Mason and Zander to meet me at the pack grounds as we were going to go through with a pack check up today. On my way to the training arena I was greeted by my lovely mate Dianna and my mother Rianna. We quickly exchanged pleasantries and I immediately went back on track to my duties. I jogged to the pack lands where I could see each pack member lined up in ranks with their head in submission. I checked in with Mason and Zander to make sure everything was in order for the pack checking.

" Okay today as you know we will be checking our pack's strength. We will conduct a series of tests and give you tactics of improvement." I said aloud.

"Now if you would group into your categories please. Firstly we want the elite warriors. Then our patrol warriors. We will then have our elite trackers. Then our patrol trackers. After this we will have our level 3 fighters, level 2 fighters and level 1 fighters. Are we clear." Mason announced.

"Yes Beta!" The whole pack said in sync. Zander barged my mind link and informed me.

"Xavier there has been a werewolf committee council meeting held. It involves your position as the alpha regarding Annaya Nair taking your position. The conference will be held in the main pack land at Knight Crescent today at 1: 30 pm."

"Okay thanks for informing me Zander." I respond.

This is what I was anxious about. My pack position is at stake. She did beat me but she will have to find two witnesses willing to speak. Hopefully she doesn't find anyone. Till 10:30 pm I conducted the training session. Then, we headed to the pack house for lunch before the council. Nobody knows of this yet but I have to tell my family. When we sat down for lunch I addressed the topic.

" So guys as you have heard of the unfortunate events of how that pesky human beat me in the Alpha challenge my position is now at stake." I was informed. I heard some gasps.

"I knew this would happen. I hate that human." My dad, Nathaniel said with disgust.

"Calm down honey we will figure this out. She has to find two witnesses which will be difficult for her as most of the family hates her..." My mother Rianna encouraged my dad.

" Babe, I have a bad feeling about her. Did you see how she managed to beat you. She is just a human. I say we ask our best pack lawyer to create fake evidence." Dianna suggested.

"That's actually a good idea. But if we get caught it will be worse." I said.

" That's true. Instead how about we apply charges to counter. This will catch them off guard." Mason suggested.

"Yeah for example we could say the part where she disrespected Luna Dianna. It might not be a crime but it is a start." Zander added.

"Thank goddess I have you guys as my beta and gamma. The council meeting starts in two hours. We have to make preparations. All of you will be joining me. I want you all ready by 1:00 pm."

"Sure Xavier." All of them obliged. I got up from my chair as I finished eating my early lunch. I went to my office just to complete some work and get ready for the council.

Authors Note:

I hope you liked my chapter in the Forbidden Chapters book for all those 18+. Just for clarification Forbidden chapters book is for all the mature scenes in my books. Please like, comment, read, vote and follow peeps. Have a great weekend!

Question: Do you guys like Zander or Mason better?

edited.

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎😎✌✌✌✌