Chapter 3

One hundred wolves staring at me: I took my fighting stance. There were 12 wolves surrounding me. They all growled at me trying to make me submit but I ain't doing that. Oh HELL to the NO! During my search Alpha Jovan (A/N Pronounced as Yovan) taught me how to growl like an alpha. I growled back at them. Some of the wolves were surprised. I could see that the other two alphas betas, gammas and thirds were all surprised by my actions: I ignored it. There was now a huge crowd of unshifted werewolves watching the fight. A honey colored wolf pounced at me and I grabbed it by the neck fur and slammed it to a tree. Two gray colored wolves jumped over my head and were going to kick me from behind but I quickly ducked and grabbed both of their hind legs. I had two wolves in my hand by the legs. I spun them around and threw them. I then did a front flip and spun into the air. I took my index and middle finger. I made it into a gun like symbol and punctured it in two wolves right behind their face. They lay paralysed. I kicked and punched around twenty wolves and I was left with five. I bit into one's neck and it howled in pain. I whipped the blood off of my mouth and gave a sadistic smile. I back flipped and did a split in the air kicking two of the pack warriors in their face at the same time. I was now left with two. Both of the wolves jumped at me at the same time making me duck. I grabbed a hold of both of them and spun around with them. Then I launched them into a tree. I was now slightly panting and feeling the adrenaline pump in my body. I turned over to the alphas, betas, gammas and lunas. They were all looking at me shocked.

"You have improved my pupil." Coco said. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Cut the act mutt!" I said playfully and went towards him. I hugged him. It felt good almost like a reunion. I heard the same growl erupt from before. I turned around and looked at the Luna and growled back showing that I may be human but I will not accept any disrespect. She came at me and lunged in her human form. I quickly moved out of the way. She was angry and her eyes were dark. Her wolf was getting in control. She came running again and held me by the neck. I let her but not for too long. I quickly pushed her to the ground and straddled her. I growled back at her making her submit. She bowed her head. I got off of her and helped her up.

"Hello my name is Annaya Nair. I am Indian and a human." I said introducing myself to all the people.

"Yeah guys this is my best friend from when I was fourteen." Coco said.

I went towards who used to be alpha Evangeline Knight but now passed her name to Coco. "Hi Ms. Evangeline" I said politely. She nodded and surprised I remembered who she was.

"Oh you must be Mr. Kayden James." I said, they must have patched things up. He kept his head eye showing the power of an elder. I kept my head higher and showed him my power. We stared. I moved my glance to another elder.

"You must be Mr. Nathaniel Knight." I said and he nodded.

"Oh and you must be Ms. Rianna" I told Nathaniel's wife. She nodded politely.

"Ah hello Mr. Alec and Mr. Andrew." I said to the previous beta and gamma.

"And hello to..." I said trying to ask for the alpha's name.

"Alpha Xavier of the Red moon pack" He introduced me and I kept my head up high. That was nearly all of them.

"Soooo Annie, how are you so strong. I saw you out there, you were as strong as an alpha wolf." Mr. Kayden asked.

"Oh Ever since Coco left me in India I have been on a four year search for him. In my journey I met with many different packs receiving training from them. I was also trained by a rogue when I was 10." I informed him.

"Ahhh, but you are a measly human, how can you be so strong?" Alpha Xavier asked. I chuckled.

"A measly human. I am not just a measly human. Mind your words for I will never accept any kind of disrespect towards me." I said raising my head. He growled. I growled back louder. He growled louder and I did the same.

"Okay chill!" a girl said. She smelled of some sort of beta or gamma power. She had strong ancestors.

"You must be of a high power. I can smell it in your blood." I said.

"Yup yup yup I am Harmony. My parents were the previous gamma and gamma female of the Crescent Knight pack." She said. I waved at her and smiled. She giggled.

"How old are you human?" Xavier and Coco's mate's asked with pure hatred.

"Sixteen and I am not human. I am Annaya. You will mind your mouth." I said with dominance. She just scowled. This made Alpha Xavier angry and he growled out loud.

"Chill mutt. No need to have anger. What are you 25. It's not good to have such anger at such a young age." I said cockily.

"You will respect me or else..." He said threatening me. I was NOT having it.

"Or else what pup!" This made the Red moon pack's beta and gamma growl. Mason and Zander I believe their names were. Marco once told me about them...

"I challenge you, you will leave if I win." He said

"If I win, I get the alpha position like usual challenges." I said while smirking. It was thundering, also perfect for my stunts. Boy, I was excited. Time to show who is boss.

Author's Note:

Hope you love the chapter Shadies. Next chapter is going to be juicy juicy. Please like, comment, share, read, follow and vote homies!

edited.

-SLIMSHADY OUT!   ✌✌✌😎😎😎😎