Chapter 40

Annaya's POV:

We are currently using a private jet that Xavier just so happened to have. Like yeah it's totally normal to have a private jet. Note the sarcasm. Flashback to about 10 minutes ago, where Xavier, Marco, Elijah and I were secretly sneaking into Xavier's pack. Why discreetly when the alpha of the pack is with us? Well you see, ever since Rosalinda and Lorelai got kidnapped the pack land has been evacuated. There are more than one snitches and traitors in the packs and we can't afford to lose anybody because of the upcoming war. Hence, we are laying low. We arrived towards the outskirts of Red Moon pack land where there was a giant cabin. Perfect size to place a giant jet in. How did I not notice this before? Anyway we all snuck inside the jet. All of us sitting in the passenger seat waiting for the jet to take off. Then it hit me.

"Guys who are driving?" I asked if they all were completely in shock.

"I don't know, I don't know how to drive a plane." Elijah said.

"Well Xavier you should know right since it is your jet." I say factually. He smiled sheepishly. Wow I hate this guy.

"Umm usually I have a driver but we don't have one sooo." Xavier says.

"Wow seriously Xavier. I thought you were the smart one in the family." Marco says.

"Well I mean we can just search it up, it can't be that hard." Elijah says. Good Idea. I take out my phone and search up. "How to drive a jet for noobs." Voila. My answers were right there on wiki-how. I skimmed through it.

"Okay so you have to pull the latch, shift the gear, and pull the lever when ready after a 500 feet take off taxi speed." I mumble to myself. The boys just nod, pretending to understand what I said.

"Okay so who's gonna do this." Marco asks. Clearly giving me the don't look at me cause I am not going to drive this plane look. I simply rolled my eyes.

"I think Xa.." I was cut off.

"Nose goes." Xavier said. Immediately the three alphas and kings touched their fingers to their noses leaving me out.

"Well looks like Naya has to drive this plane." Elijah points out. They all simply nod.

"It isn't even my jet and seriously Marco you are going to betray me like this. My best friend." I asked with fake hurt in my tone.

"I am sorry but desperate times call for desperate measures" Marco tells me. Why did I even spend 4 years of my f*cking life trying to find this guy when he was gonna be a traitor. I rolled my eyes in my head.

"Don't worry humans, you can do it." Xavier said cockily. Well this little sh*t.

"First of all I don't like you so don't talk to me and second of all it is your plane." I said.

"So you hate me?" That's what he got out of what I said. Well I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

"No I said I don't like you." I said. When I hate someone I will kill them on the spot. There's a difference.

"So you hate me?" He asks with a smirk. This guy.

"No it basically means that I am willing to unplug your life support to charge my phone." I explain. I hear snickers from Elijah and Marco while Xavier just scowls at them.

"I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual." I say to him. He disagrees.

"Actually it isn't it. I don't mind your presence, human." Xavier says.

"Why though?" I ask.

"Why not through?" He answers.

"But why," I answer back. He gives a frustrated sigh.

"It's because you didn't take Red Moon from me." He answers. Well that explains it.

"Anyway enough talk more drive." Elijah says. I make my way to the front of the jet and strap myself in. The boys behind me play rock paper scissors. Probably to see who co-pilots. They looked like brothers. Idiotic brothers to be more specific. But they are my idiotic brothers. Not by blood of course but not all family is blood. I see that Elijah lost. He made his way to the front of the jet and strapped himself inside the seat. I located all the buttons and got myself familiar with the controls. I saw Elijah looking through a map to see which direction was North Carolina. Helpful. He put the coordinates on the GPS of the jet. We were all set for take off. Elijah took the microphone and spoke into it.

"Flight RedMoon Airlines is about to take off. Before we fly here are some safety rules. There are 4 exits on this aircraft, I don't know where they are located so figure that out yourself. To open the door you follow the instructions written on the door. If there is a lack of oxygen masks might come down from the upper compartment so you should wear them. Finally if the aircraft lands in water you are going to have to save yourself. If you don't know swimming, well then it is pretty unfortunate cause I don't know where the life vests are. Hope you have a wonderful flight." He said in a robotic voice. Wow he should become an air-host. The instructions he gave were so detailed. Note the sarcasm. I turned on all the gears and buttons. We were at a clearing where the jet would take off. We were at full speed in taxi mode. I could feel the air rush even though we were in a secure vehicle. We were buzzing through the clearing and reaching the endpoint where I would have to lift off. I pulled the gear with all my strength almost as if I was lifting the whole plane with bare muscle. The next thing I felt were my ears popping. We were in the air. WE WERE IN THE AIR! I did it! I was a 14 year old pilot. Who would have through the first vehicle I would ever drive would be a jet. I never cease to surprise myself. I snicker to myself. I put the jet in auto-pilot mode as Elijah and I head to the passenger area of the plane. 

Author's Note:

Sorry my little shadies, I haven't posted in 6 days. That's not that long right? Anyway Annaya's first vehicle was a jet. Who would have thought. Next chapter will be juicy and will definitely have some action. Stay tuned my little shadies. Please like, comment, vote, read and follow beaniesss! 😜😜😜😜😉🙃😁😏

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌