Chapter 4

"Wait so why are you challenging me again chump?" I asked cockily.

"Well you disrespected my Luna Dianna, and you're a human so I want to take all that disrespect out of you."

"Bruh, We are in the USA and last time I checked we are a free country..." I just said.

"Are you scared?" He asked me. Oh that's it.

"Oh hell nah bruh, I can take you down anywhere and anytime." Damn that sounded better said in my head. Ugh Chris Brown vibessss. Oopsies.

"Okay let the challenge begin. Annie makes me proud." Coco said.

"You know it babyyyyyyy." I screamed. Coco laughed.

All the wolves that I had momentarily injured were moved out of the way to give Xavy boy and I some space to fight. It was thundering meaning as Xavier has the same genes as the Knight family he probably has some special powers like Marco. He will probably use them. We were in front of the pack house. All the werewolves were watching. Nate was on one side and I was on the other. The whole family was on Xavier's side except for Coco. Ahh he is a wise one.

Coco did the hand signal that showed us that the battle had begun. The thunder was roaring. We were circling each other. I immediately saw some flaws. His body weight was on his right leg meaning If I go for the right leg and pull it he will fall. He also guarded his chest and forgot about his face and neck. I could also strike there. Another attack option could be doing a backflip with a spin over Xavier and the land on his back and bite him. That would only work if he shifts on time so that wasn't really a full proof plan but it was the most complex and unpredictable. He caught me off guard and punched at me, scratching my stomach. I tumbled back and he took this opportunity to straddle me and punch me in my jaw. I was pretty flexible so I kneed him on his head from the back and he fell off of me. I quickly got up and did a front flip and spin kick in the air and landed it smack on his cheek. He fell to the ground. His eyes were dark. I heard bones crack and there I saw a dark brown wolf with black bits of fur. He was big. Really big but did that intimidate me, oh hell noooo! The wolf ran at me full speed ready to grab me by the neck. I quickly did my back flip spin in the air and landed on the wolf's back. I bit it's neck from the back causing it to howl in pain. He pushed me off his back and I landed with a front roll. I could see blood spilling out of the animal. The wolf jumped at me but I did a background off and made a gun symbol with my hand. I punctured my fingers in two points at its neck causing it to shift back. These two points on a werewolf will stop it from shifting for 5 minutes. Dianna passed him some shorts that he wore. 

He made a claw-like hand symbol which I have seen Coco make. He was going to make his lightning. The lightning he will churn will probably be more powerful as the weather is thunder today. I could see blue electricity in his hands with a smirk plastered on his face. He thought I would not expect him to have powers. I looked towards Coco and he had a worried expression. Bruh he taught me this did he forget. I prepared my stance ready to redirect the lightning back to him as humans were conductors. The only problem was it will take all my energy. Xavier took my hesitation as an opportunity to blast his lightning full speed and with extreme power. I took in the lightning with two fingers. I felt it go through my nerves. I moved my fingers in a graceful position. Almost like a wave. My breath was calm and focused allowing the flow to run smoothly. I could feel every cell in my body become electrocuted. My energy was slowly being drained. I was feeling a little dizzy but I held on. The flow was almost complete and with my other hand I made a gun like structure. I pointed the symbol towards Xavier and all the lightning jolted out of me with double the power and speed. I could see Xavier's surprised and shocked expression. He would die if he took in all the thunder. So I pointed it at a random tree. Coco looked at me with a smile, he was proud. 

I heard the cracking noise of a tree. I looked at where the tree would have landed. It was at Harmony. I had no strength left but I had to save her. Her parents standing there would be devastated if she died. I ran with the least amount of speed. I stood in front of her, my back was towards the tree. I fell on her in a push up stance. Both my hands were beside her head. The tree fell on my back, It was heavy. My back was aching.

"Run Harmony!" I told the girl under me. She quickly got up and sped towards the rest of the family. I quickly pushed myself up from the push up stance so that I was facing the fallen tree. I held it with my two hands. I quickly rolled from under the tree. And the tree fell without harming anybody. I got up and was feeling dizzy. The last thing I saw was Xavier on the ground and a shocked family. Everything went black but I was still conscious from the inside.

Author's Note:

What y'all think is going to happen? Please vote, follow, comment and read please! See ya peeps.

edited.

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌