Chapter 6

Marco's POV

"Bruh so wut packs u visited." I asked her inquisitively.

"Um, I visited the french Meute de Lune Nocturne and another pack in India. It's called Rakta Candra or Blood Moon pack in English. I also went to the pack in Delhi called Roshanee Chaand or light moon pack in English. So in the end I know how to speak like three languages. Marathi, Hindi and English." Annaya responded.

"Bruh how many packs have you been to. Were you that determined to find me. I mean I get it. I am cute but you don't gotta be that desperate." I said cockily.

"Bruh calm your tits, I ain't desperate. Wut do you expect when your best friend leaves randomly after 6 months!" She exclaimed.

"K, chill. Anyway I know you like athletic activities so I was thinking. My pack will hold a paintball capture the flag, wolf edition. Hehehehe I know I am great." I said.

"Bruh that would be dope. What packs are you gonna call? Who will be in my team. Do I get to be a team cap? Oh are you playing?" She bombarded me with questions.

"Hold your wolves bruh, it was just an idea we will brainstorm after we eat macaroni and cheese." I replied. "When's the mac gonna be ready anyway?" I asked.

"It's done." She chimed. The whole house was smelling of food. Honestly it was the best. She made a lot cause she knows an alpha like me has got an appetite. She poured some food in a bowl and we started eating.

"Anyway wanna train later or even better teach later. There is a practice session for the teens. I mean they are older than you right. Wait how old are you again?" I asked.

"I am sixteen buddy. Yeah we should teach later, get that adrenaline pumping through their veins."

We both finished eating at the same time and gulped down some coke that I got us from the fridge.

"GUUUUHUUHUH!" I burped.

"GUUUUHUUHUH" She burped louder. Nope that ain't happening only I can burp the loudest.

"GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUUR" I burped the loudest.

"GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURUUUUGHHHHHHHHUP." She burped the loudest.

"Bruh what r u. Nice burping competition though, like old times" I asked her.

"IKR. I always win as usual." She said with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Hahahaha, I let you win." I responded

"Hahahaha yeah right." She said sarcastically.

"Anyway now that we ate I think it's time to swim. Cuz swimming is very important cuz I said so."

"Best idea your brain produces yet. I am proud of you. Let me go change into my bathing suit and let's swimmmmmmm!" She said in a cheery voice.

"K meet you in five outside of the pack house." I told her.

"Wait, which room is mine?" She asked.

"The one beside mine." I responded. She rolled her eyes.

"Dumby, I don't know where your room is." She said cockily.

"Um third door on the left on the first floor." I said quickly and rushed to my bedroom.

I grabbed my black swim trunks and a plain white tank shirt. I grabbed a towel. It took me around 3 minutes to change. I walked down stairs and waited outside the pack house.

Annaya's POV

I went to my room. Pretty decent but I still prefer the great wilderness. I had a king sized bed with black sheets. Grey walls surrounded me and I had a walk in the closet. The closet was filled with leather jackets, black t-shirts, sweatshirts, black jeans. Mainly men's clothes. I liked it. I went inside my closet and looked for a bathing suit. There were black short shorts for swimming that I wore with a black bikini top that tied on the back of your neck and your mid back. The swimsuit showed off the sword tattoo that covered my whole back. My outer bicep tattoo was visible as well. It was a black skull with a crown on it. Okay you might be wondering why a fourteen year old has a tattoo. Well you know I just felt like it. Don't judge me. I also have piercings. 6 on each ear. DON'T JUDGE. I checked myself out in the long mirror before I left. I quickly ran down stairs to see Coco already waiting.

Author's Note:

Hello My Shadies. Hope you like this chapter. Please like, comment, read, follow, and vote homies!

edited.

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌✌