Chapter 28

Annaya's POV:

My head was pounding. Is this what it feels like to wake up a day after you're drunk. Wow Naya, that's what you think of when you wake up from a coma. I just never cease to surprise myself. Anyway, my head f*cking hurts, I felt like sh*t, and let that dumb b*tch Rowen get into my head. Mind your profanity, my conscience tells me. As a model child, I choose to ignore it obviously. I slowly and forcefully open my eyes. I rub them. Then I am blind. Which f*cker thought it was a good idea to keep the f*cking curtains open. I am so done with life right now. My irises decide to finally relax to the light intensity. I stare at the clock and it is 7 am in morning. Damn, that's early! I go up to the glass cabinet and get myself a cup. Then I walk to the fridge, get myself some water and slurp it down my dry throat. I decide it is a good time to take a shower since I haven't for like two days. I walk up the stairs as quietly as possible. Let me tell you, that didn't really work out cause my legs decided to fail me. I become a lazy a*s for just two days and this is what my muscles do to me. I fell on my but with a large thud. Luckily no one came outside to check on the noise. I made my way back up to my room. On my way, I heard the bed creaking repetitively from Marco's room. MARCO's ROOM! You know what that means. Marco and Sarah sitting in a tree. F-U-C-K-I-N-G. First comes love! Second, comes s*x. Then comes Sarah looking fat and pregnant. My freaking ears have freaking lost their virginity twice. Ugh, I did not want to hear that in the morning.

I slowly open my door. Get inside the room and close it. I strip myself of my clothes and head to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I see I have lost a little muscle on my arms and my eyes do look a little swollen. Probably because of the lack of eyelid movement. I examine my body and see bite marks on my neck. WAIT A MINUTE! WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! Since when did I have a freakishly weird mark on my neck. Last time I checked I wasn't a werewolf or a vampire so I didn't have a mate or a beloved unless I was. I ran to my window where sunlight was coming through. I put my arm in the light and wait. No burning so I ain't a vampire. I try to imagine a wolf inside of me and wait for the bones to crack but that didn't happen either. Some f*cker bit me! I finna kill the person who f*cking bit me like b*tch I ain't a chew toy! Dang today was not going well! I turned the shower on and waited for the hot water. I started seeing steam fog up the bathroom so I knew the water was hot enough. I stepped in and scrubbed my whole body with some pinewood body wash. I scrubbed my black hair with some men's shampoo. I bought it because it smelt kinda nice. Then I added some tea tree conditioning to my hair which soothed my brain cells as I liked to think of it. I took my black soft towel and wrapped it around my body. I rubbed some oil-free cream on my face and sprayed some cooling mist. I kept my hair in a towel and went to my closet. I decided I wanna train today so I wore the classic black basketball boy shorts and a big, loose black long racerback tank top. I unwrapped my hair from the towel and dried it with my towel. It got frizzy so I brushed it and then proceeded to put it in two dutch braids. I approved of my outfit and decided to head down. I was really hungry for an acai bowl so that's what I decided to make myself.

I reached the bottom of the stairs when I was tackled into a gigantic hug. Those strong arms made me immediately recognize the person. It was Coco of course. He let go of me after a few seconds.

"I thought you were going to die!" He seriously exclaimed.

"I didn't though, I am right in front of you, alive." I point out.

"Still I am so sorry you had to go through that because of me." His voice

"Marco It wasn't your f*cking fault. I told you that stupid witch possessed me." I tell him.

"I know I was just worried." He tells me.

"Anyway, I have a question," I tell him.

"Ask away." He reassures me. I take a long breath and start to feel my body tense towards the fact that I had a random bite mark on me.

"WHY THE F*UCK IS THERE A F*CKING BITE MARK ON MY F*CKING NECK!" I yell completely exasperated.

"Okay chill out I was about to-" He was cut off by an unfamiliar voice but a very familiar smell. Vampire. They smelled of sweet iron, kind of like tasty blood. I enjoyed their smell but was doubtful of their presence.

"It was me." A curt voice said. I turn and see a giant 6 foot plus Vampire. He radiated power. He was probably the vampire king or something. He looked as strong as Marco. This was a rare sight to see. My nostrils flared. I took a back step and charged at the bloodsucker. I am pretty sure he assumed me to jump up to him so I decided to go bottom. I performed the corkscrew on him. It was a slightly difficult task but nevertheless, it worked. I had him in a tight neck hold in a matter of seconds on the ground.

"Why the f*ck did you bite me!" I screamed. I felt my arms wrapped around me. Slightly smaller than Marco's which I recognized to be Alex's. I thrashed in his arms but he managed to pull me off of him just for a second enough for the vampire to escape from my deadly grasp. The Vampire was breathing harshly. Another figure came by him and gave him water which I assumed to be his mate and was also a vampire. Great, there are two of them!

"Feisty little thing you got there Marco." The Vampire says with a smirk, kind of like a cocky smile.

"You have ten seconds to answer why a vampire is in this house before all of you feel my Ravaging Lethal Wrath!" I say looking at the vampire's eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Author's Note:

Hi Shadies! Hope you liked this chapter,! Please like, comment, follow, vote and read peeps! 😏😜🙃😁

Random Question: Do you like blue cotton candy or pink cotton candy?

edited.

- SLIMSHADY OUT! ✌✌✌😎😎😎